Star Trek Enterprise

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I know most people probably hated this series which I can totally understand because the opening theme sucks ass. But the wife and I have been watching it on Sci-Fi the last several months and just can't get enough. The effects are excellent for TV and the story line has been pretty interesting. And I've always like the Quantum Leap guy so that makes it pretty cool.

Anyone else not hate it?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I hated the time travel aspect of it. I actually kind of sort of liked the theme.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I loved the show, it wasn't a fluff series like Voyager was, the cast was great, the visuals kicked ass, and the story line was engaging IF you followed it every week. It was my second fave Star Trek series behind DS9

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
the other reason it was great

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I was one of the few who really liked it. Great show with a good cast in my opinion. It was a lot better than Voyager.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
It was pretty decent. What threw me off was the whole Berhman approach to doing Trek. "Damn continuity...just throw this in" ham-handedness.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
I like the show, good story line and good visually

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I need catching up...I got lost after the Weyoun from the Dominion (Jeffrey Combs) showed up as an Andorian Commander

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
I actually liked it. But yeah, there was a little too much time-travelling. On TNG, those kind of episodes were special. On ENT, they did it a couple of times each season.

But I liked ENT. Last season was the best. Manny Coto knew what he was doing. If he was there since the beginning, it'd probably still be on the air.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I liked it, especially the season they were in the expanse, looking for the Xindi weapon. I like any series that has a developing story arch hence, Babylon 5 is one of my favorite series of all time.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
The Temporal Cold War screwed the show over. Had they started it a whole different way it probably would have prospered.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
The stories were too long. This isn't Babylon 5 where one guy is in charge of it all and knows how to connect everything(Rick Berman sucked ass) with extremely slow builds. It isn't Farscape where they should be so stuck to one ship.
The show's characters were all too nice and too perfect until the finding the Xindi weapon story arc.
Jolene Blalock was the only eye candy and she was an emotionless Vuclan.
The writer's had seasonal plans but no detailed show plan.
Advances in the technology were too sudden and too accommodating with the Vulcan help.
Xindi storyline was way too complex for a person just joining the show. With it the writers gave up on mostly everything previously and when it ended, they gave up on that as well.
Temporal Cold War meant nothing.
Unoriginality: Many of the stories were re-hashed from previous star treks!
Klingons acted like Cardassians.
Too many lib preachy episodes.
Ferengi.
"(Jeffrey Combs) showed up as an Andorian Commander"
Many of the shows were more about diplomacy than discovering new phenomena.
Blatant inconsistencies.
Too many Vulcans.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
The stories were too long. This isn't Babylon 5 where one guy is in charge of it all and knows how to connect everything(Rick Berman sucked ass) with extremely slow builds. It isn't Farscape where they should be so stuck to one ship.
The show's characters were all too nice and too perfect until the finding the Xindi weapon story arc.
Jolene Blalock was the only eye candy and she was an emotionless Vuclan.
The writer's had seasonal plans but no detailed show plan.
Advances in the technology were too sudden and too accommodating with the Vulcan help.
Xindi storyline was way too complex for a person just joining the show. With it the writers gave up on mostly everything previously and when it ended, they gave up on that as well.
Temporal Cold War meant nothing.
Unoriginality: Many of the stories were re-hashed from previous star treks!
Klingons acted like Cardassians.
Too many lib preachy episodes.
Ferengi.
"(Jeffrey Combs) showed up as an Andorian Commander"
Many of the shows were more about diplomacy than discovering new phenomena.
Blatant inconsistencies.
Too many Vulcans.
it was still good

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
I liked it and watched it a few times. I didn't hate it completely but being a picky ass some of the things bothered me but not as bad as it did other folks that just hated it.
Scott Bakula was good as Captain Archer and some of the stories were good while others were kind of corny, but all of the Star Treks had some of those.