Star Wars Battlefront 2

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
EA Confirms Battlefront 2 Reveal for Star Wars Celebration

First trailer will debut on April 15.
By Alex Osborn

The first trailer for Star Wars Battlefront II will be revealed next month at Star Wars Celebration.

Electronic Arts shared the news in a post on the game's official site, confirming that fans will get their first look at the sequel to DICE's Star Wars shooter on April 15 at 11:30am PT/2:30pm ET/7:30pm UK (April 16 at 5:30am AET).

Star Wars Battlefront II logo, via Electronic Arts

Star Wars Battlefront II will be shown at the "The Galaxywide Premiere of Star Wars Battlefront II" panel at Star Wars Celebration, during which DICE, Criterion and Motive will "offer a glimpse at the game and debut the first trailer." Those unable to attend the event will be able to watch the footage online at the official Star Wars Celebration website.

EA announced the sequel to Star Wars Battlefront back in May 2016 and confirmed earlier this year that the game will release this holiday season. The publisher also confirmed that Star Wars Battlefront II will be playable at its E3-adjacent event EA Play this year.

EA Motive is Working on Star Wars Battlefront Sequel
00:47
Star Wars Celebration 2017 will run from April 13-16 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. For more on the event, check out this beautiful poster that brings together all three trilogies in celebration of Star Wars' 40th anniversary.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/29/ea-confirms-battlefront-2-reveal-for-star-wars-celebration

Joker1919

I hope we can go planet side into space. Something we could do on the ps 2

SWB is my first game back, into PC gaming. I just got it this year, so only $30 for full package/pass
Never played multi-player before, while it is fun playing with live people, it's annoying with the hacks.
More maps for solo play would have been great. Helped a lot, in getting a tip about controlling the AI, in the battle and skirmishes, solo play.
From what I've read about what they're doing in he next one, it should be a lot better.
Annoying that everything went for multi-player

NotSoFast

That's every multi-player shooter in forever. Little to no single player campaign. Mostly used as a game mechanic demo now.

BIV

That's every multi-player shooter in forever. Little to no single player campaign. Mostly used as a game mechanic demo now.
BF1 didn't have that. No single player campaign at all. Single player modes were just tacked on. Still fun as Hell, but I play console so the hacking is minimal.

At least we'll be getting a full campaign in BF2.

NotSoFast

BF1 didn't have that. No single player campaign at all. Single player modes were just tacked on. Still fun as Hell, but I play console so the hacking is minimal.

At least we'll be getting a full campaign in BF2.
Bf1 has a campaign mode. I played through it. But it's basically an extended tutorial. Pretty good stories, too, but mainly geared to show you how to operate the tanks, planes, and the different weapon systems.

BIV

Bf1 has a campaign mode. I played through it. But it's basically an extended tutorial. Pretty good stories, too, but mainly geared to show you how to operate the tanks, planes, and the different weapon systems.
Not Battlefield, the real BF, Battlefront. Star Wars.

NotSoFast

Not Battlefield, the real BF, Battlefront. Star Wars.
OK. But "BF1" is the accepted abbreviation for Battlefield 1. That's why I thought u out were referring to and not Battlefront. I've never heard of Battlefront being called BF1.

If someone is hacking in BF1, do you lose anything to them or just getting killed and respawning?
In Star Wars Battlefront, you just respawn, so it's more just an annoying thing.

Glad they are making campaigns.

Anyone try Arma 3? I know it's a few yrs old but as mentioned, just got back into gaming again. It's an updated Operation Flashpoint, which was great, back when.

NotSoFast

If someone is hacking in BF1, do you lose anything to them or just getting killed and respawning?
In Star Wars Battlefront, you just respawn, so it's more just an annoying thing.
What's there to lose? You start every life with the same equipment unless you alter your loadout between revives.

What's there to lose? You start every life with the same equipment unless you alter your loadout between revives.

Cool. Wasn't sure. I don't really know much on it, except it's a war/shooter. Mostly only get a chance to play on late Tuesday nights and Wednesday morning and or afternoon

How many knuckleheads from here play on PC?