Star Wars Battlefront II

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
GTA 5 came out two months after the ps4 and xb1 versions. So it released in line with next gen console releases. So that argument is invalid in regards to PC.
Maybe it was a dick move to release for the ps3 and 360 well before the next gen consoles launched, but there's also the part where not every console gamer immediately buys the newest system.
The argument that pirating PC games hurts PC gaming is invalid?

Thanks for the laugh.

Lazlo the twat specifically said the PC version was releasing much later due to piracy.

Last edited:

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Had you bothered to read an article I had previously posted about piracy, you'd learn it actually has little to no effect on sales.

But go on and on about how it's killing the industry.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Had you bothered to read an article I had previously posted about piracy, you'd learn it actually has little to no effect on sales.

But go on and on about how it's killing the industry.
Says one article?

You win!

Yes, but it looks like they announced it years ago. Is there anything concrete on it? Will it be open like GTA?
They have a trailer but they're being very tight lipped about the everything until they have a significant amount of the game done.

Their twitter page is filled with job offers. So they clearly need even more people than Witcher 3 did.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
They have a trailer but they're being very tight lipped about the everything until they have a significant amount of the game done.

Their twitter page is filled with job offers. So they clearly need even more people than Witcher 3 did.

Looks like it will be a while.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
For the love of god, I certainly hope so.

If there was any justice in this world. Obsidian would be making KOTOR 4 by now.
Christ what a disaster The Old Republic was. They wanted an MMO that could beat World of Warcraft so they made a clone of it and put all the little gnomes in Jawa costumes. Go fuck yourself.

They should have made it more like Star Wars Galaxies. Sandbox planets and a player run economy. That shit was my jam.

Or, you know, just make fucking KOTOR 3.

Christ what a disaster The Old Republic was. They wanted an MMO that could beat World of Warcraft so they made a clone of it and put all the little gnomes in Jawa costumes. Go fuck yourself.

They should have made it more like Star Wars Galaxies. Sandbox planets and a player run economy. That shit was my jam.

Or, you know, just make fucking KOTOR 3.
I gotta jump back on SWG EMU. I last played in feb but then I hurt my foot and couldn't sit in a computer chair for a long time. I think they finally implemented jedi this summer.

If they're options that don't hinder the game , then go for it. Some people like skins and all, so let them buy them, who cares. If it's something that's part of the game, then it's fucked up.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Free update