Star Wars Battlefront II

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I think people would headhunt this character, just for the hate

I haven't played this in a few months. Couldn't take the hacking. Don't think I'll ever buy a multiplayer game again

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
After playing this for about an hour, gotta say I kinda like it quite a bit.
It is fun when there's no bitching and hacking. More better with other people. I still suck though. I don't have the time to get gud and learn the maps for ideal spots. I'm lucky if I break double digit kills.
It's a shame they only gear towards the multiplayer

ChimneyFish

They ruined my childhood
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet. Just been doing Arcade challenges. Right now, I'm racking up 250 kills with the Officer.
Also been playing a lot of Starfighter Assault Arcade. I am absolutely terrible at piloting these things. The yaw is so touchy. It must look like the pilot is having a seizure watching me fly.

Read that they're putting in more Prequels content with the next update. They're adding Obi-Wan, General Grievous, Anakin and Count Dooku.
I look forward to dueling off peoples faces with Dooku.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet. Just been doing Arcade challenges. Right now, I'm racking up 250 kills with the Officer.
Also been playing a lot of Starfighter Assault Arcade. I am absolutely terrible at piloting these things. The yaw is so touchy. It must look like the pilot is having a seizure watching me fly.

Read that they're putting in more Prequels content with the next update. They're adding Obi-Wan, General Grievous, Anakin and Count Dooku.
I look forward to dueling off peoples faces with Dooku.

Just dont count on it being as easy, even at the hardest arcade level. These fuckers know where to be on maps, best loadouts and will be far ahead of you on level, which means mor gooder stuff (one shot kill sniper and such) If youre good at other multiplayer shooters, then Im sure you'll be fine but if not, just go for the objective and keep moving

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I played the shit outta this one for a while.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I keep telling myself I’m going to buy this but, is it better to get the PS4 version or is PS3 ok?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
It is fun when there's no bitching and hacking. More better with other people. I still suck though. I don't have the time to get gud and learn the maps for ideal spots. I'm lucky if I break double digit kills.
It's a shame they only gear towards the multiplayer
you just spot the highest level guy on you side and follow him

ChimneyFish

They ruined my childhood
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
Just dont count on it being as easy, even at the hardest arcade level. These fuckers know where to be on maps, best loadouts and will be far ahead of you on level, which means mor gooder stuff (one shot kill sniper and such) If youre good at other multiplayer shooters, then Im sure you'll be fine but if not, just go for the objective and keep moving
I never really expected to enjoy multiplayer. Really the only reason I bought this was because it was on sale & I was drunk.
Added bonus, I can finally realize my boyhood dream of shooting down a squadron of X-Wings.

Stupid X-Wings.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Pretty sure it's not on PS3
You’re correct, I guess I’m going to have to break down and finally get a PS4 I was going to get the PS4 pro but after reading up on it it looks like it’s not worth he money