Movie Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - We're Sorry, We're So So Sorry - December 20, 2019, dir. JJ Abrams

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
It looks like JJ Abrams told them to hug because the shoot's over and this is all the chemistry they could muster.
I am thinking about all the gizmodo, screencrush, polygon, ign peeps who have to come up with a thousand words of hints and clues in that picture.

No, doesn’t make me wonder at all.
If he can’t use the force to get his dick wet he’s a fag.
After 18+ years being a lonely boy on a desert planet, I'm pretty sure he was well versed in all the individual pleasuring techniques.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Leaked concept art

REG in SW is overdue. I hope he's not intentionally wasted as he was in Logan. Really with his gaunt look, he could play Tarkin Jr. Maybe he is?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
REG in SW is overdue. I hope he's not intentionally wasted as he was in Logan. Really with his gaunt look, he could play Tarkin Jr. Maybe he is?
Why would he be doing that here though?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I keep forgetting that Lando is going to be in this.

I really hope they don't go all hack and have him be Finn's dad.

I'm guessing he's going to arrive with a fleet, of some sort, to save the day, or some shit like that. There were a couple times in the old EU where they used him like that.

I keep forgetting that Lando is going to be in this.

I really hope they don't go all hack and have him be Finn's dad.

I'm guessing he's going to arrive with a fleet, of some sort, to save the day, or some shit like that. There were a couple times in the old EU where they used him like that.
Canto Bight part 2

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Not 100% sure if this is legit, but if that's C-3PO holding a bowcaster, I kind of want it to be: