star wars holiday special

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
holy fucking shit, this is beyond a doubt the worst thing ive ever seen, i love it. this copy came from a CBS broadcast from Baltimore, the commercials are the best part, it amazes me how awful tv was in 78'.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
What about the first appearance by Boba Fett? Everyone loves Boba Fett...

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
carrie fisher singing to the star wars theme how can you not listen, not to menton a drunk art carney, and coked up rest of the cast

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Not after that bullshit Attack of the Clones fucking bullshit.
Boba Fett is awsome. Attack of the clones never happened. Boba Fett is awsome. Attack of the clones never happened. Boba Fett is awesome...

Dilly

Jun 30, 2007
could be worse, coulda been directed by uwe boll, anything that guy touches turns shit into smellier shit.

I have heard rumors that Lucas is so embarrassed from the special that he has made every attempt to never have it aired or sold again. So those of you who have copies, they are probabl worth a lot of money.

PartyRockCoat

Listen to me, Martin.
Jan 22, 2006
A townhouse.
could be worse, coulda been directed by uwe boll, anything that guy touches turns shit into smellier shit.

I have heard rumors that Lucas is so embarrassed from the special that he has made every attempt to never have it aired or sold again. So those of you who have copies, they are probabl worth a lot of money.
It's actually a pretty common item at comic book conventions, along with such other gems as the 1994 unreleased Fantastic Four movie (which is actually better than either of the two modern ones), any of the live-action Captain America movies, and my personal fave: the live action unaired Justice League of America tv pilot.

I sadly own all of these....I want my soul back.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I remember seeing it as a kid.....doesn't Chewie have a relative named Hairy?..Ps that 9 min sketch all done in wookie speak.....I remember begging my parents to let me watch it just for that.

Dilly

Jun 30, 2007
partyrock, I heard the 94 version of FF was great. I think there was a disagreement with marvel or something thats why it was never released. I remember seeing the cap'n america movies too, mostly pretty bad stuff.

Dilly

Jun 30, 2007
I remember that show too, the dude who always wore his sun glasses on the back of his head. What about that show where the dude could change himself into different things, I forgot the name of it. He was a cop I think.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I remember that show too, the dude who always wore his sun glasses on the back of his head. What about that show where the dude could change himself into different things, I forgot the name of it. He was a cop I think.
sir I think you are thinking of the Misfits of Science...Courtney Cox's first gig after the Springstein Vid. That and Manimal

PartyRockCoat

Listen to me, Martin.
Jan 22, 2006
A townhouse.
partyrock, I heard the 94 version of FF was great. I think there was a disagreement with marvel or something thats why it was never released. I remember seeing the cap'n america movies too, mostly pretty bad stuff.
It's great in the trainwreck kinda way. Or maybe more like the childhood molestation experience that traumatizes you as a kid, but when you're adult you jerk off to it just once just because it gives you that little tingle.

Perhaps I've said too much.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jan 5, 2005
From left to right, those guys look like Opie, Jimmy, and Ant.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
This is the only reason I wanna watch this piece of shit. Can anyone PM me a way I might be able to locate this online since it's actually the only thing George Lucas is too embarassed to mine for cash.
Get frOm yOur friend Greg, in LakE VIDEO, Illinois.