Starting New Job Today

have to be up at 5am, That kinda sucks but at least I run a CAT 950 for at least half the day., and get home at 3PM I made imoverherenow Mod of all the forums I used to have, since I wont be able to check out the board during the day. Ok later off to work

[ 05-03-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

I busted my fuckin ass today, Not to mention smashing a container by mistake during the first half hour of the new job!! and it had to be fucking 95 DEGREES OUT! Goddammit.
I need a cigarette even though I quit, what a fuckin day

[ 05-03-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

Did they get pissed when you smashed that container? Buckle up man its gonna be 95 again tomorrow woo hoo!!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Did they get pissed when you smashed that container?
Good question. Nice bro. Glad to hear it. You were probably swetaing your ass off out there. I was in a warehouse all day busting my ass. Even in the shade I was sweating my sack off.

FOFOLINA

Lots of luck stingray hope all goes well for ya

Yeah, I work in a restauarant... Asshole customers, dumb ass kids... I think Bunni is the only one who understands my plight...

DIRTY_HARRY

Not at all. First Great luck with the new job Stingray. I need another job due to the fact that the owner of the company puts his employees all the time but I drive now so I am not their all day. second I also had a second job as a bartender and worked in a lot of sweat shops and the customers suck. I know a little of what you r talkin about . Also (like anyone cares) Instructed at the American Bartender School in Mantclair. oops now they are out of business. lol I sorta stole most of their clientel and tought them privatly lol for a lot cheaper too

I'm Back and unemployed again !!11. Seems when the boss says "I'll start you off at $xxx then you'll go up to $xxx", Their full of shit. Job was great but for the work involved, the paycheck needed to be raised. So we are now at a standoff and I'll see if he calls me back for more money, If not then back to job searching. That sucks though cause I really liked the Job. ahh fuck em. Now I'll have a chance to put up the clip of Opie pluging wackbag...

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
"She was a whore" and "alabama man" would be great additions to the sound board. Oh yeah and get that clip up bro. I check the "Hear O & A plug wackbag.com" everyday to see if you changed the old one to the new one. :D

FOFOLINA

Sorry to hear that stingray lots of luck finding another one

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
"She was a whore" and "alabama man" would be great additions to the sound board. Oh yeah and get that clip up bro. I check the "Hear O & A plug wackbag.com" everyday to see if you changed the old one to the new one. :D
Mavric where is the "She was a Whore" clip????