OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

State Department made "grievous mistake" over Benghazi: Senate report

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Dec 31, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

http://news.yahoo.com/senate-report...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

2. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

Just another crazy right wing non issue just like gun control... right Mayr? ;)

3. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Sounds like career state department employees blew it. Where's the big smoking gun of a giant cover up by Rice, Hillary, or Obama?

4. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

It was directly after the attack. There were tons of stories and hundreds of post about it... are you drunk?

5. Party Rooster

Nope. You sound stoned though.; )

I remember all the stories and posts, but where in that report is the big cover up every one was hoping for?

6. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Ugh, the people that went there knew it was dangerous. End of story. You could put them in a bubble and the risk would not change, fuck off. Anything else is implying they were retarded.

7. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

Benghazi is a non-starter. Nice try though. Nothing in that article proves the huge coverup that right wingers insist Obama was in the thick of.

8. BIV

There is no mystery here. For a week the administration would not admit that it was a terrorist attack and blamed it on a stupid YouTube video. That was bullshit and we know it. Only pressure from the right made them finally admit what was really behind it.

Your willing ignorance on this issue is embarrassing.

jnoble likes this.
  9. Party Rooster

Comment, OWB?

whiskeyguy likes this.
  10. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

And it was explained ad nauseam the reason for Susan Rice's deception. HINT: It wasn't a coverup. We did 40+ pages on this already. All the "secrets" are out, this well is dry.

11. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

You're right. There is no mystery here. People fucked up, and then they didn't want to admit to it.

Wow. Big revelation there: politicians are assholes. What now?

NuttyJim likes this.
  12. tysonpunchinguterus

tysonpunchinguterus "Allegedly"

Move along people, there's nothing to see here!

13. Begbie

Begbie Wackbag Generalissimo

Jeez....there could have been serious repercussions had this happened in the weeks prior to a big Presidential election. Oh....that's right. :rolleyes:

14. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Do you really think Obama voters would care? His cult would blame Bush or act like its no big deal and ignore it. Obamas admin was running guns to drug cartels that got cops and border agents killed and it had no affect on the Obama cult.

15. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Turning white and refusing to hand out free shit. The only two things Obama could do to turn his nutswingers against him.

Short of that... he can bow and scrape before the leaders of savage muzzie nations and continue to wipe his ass with the Constitution, and the Obamabots will continue to worship him.

16. tysonpunchinguterus

And the same people will do the same shit if Hillary runs in 2016. This whole mess will be ignored because it's inconvenient to their whole myth about how "she already ran the White House once" and voting for her despite her incompetence will be justified with, "It's about time we had a woman in the White House." You know, the type of logically sound arguments the Obama crowd offers now while they ignore the crappy economy and his blatant ineptitude in nearly ever facet of the job. They're the ones who still think they didn't get a tax increase this year because taxes were only raised on the "one-percenters." I'm not sure how the hell he messed up his Star Wars/Star Trek reference because he's pulled some serious Jedi Mind Tricks on his supporters.

17. BIV

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...cover-charges-political-circus-164742459.html

I hate the air this fuck hole breathes. Oh, yeah. American deaths are a sideshow. Go fuck yourself. Seriously, how is anyone defending this fuck at this point?

18. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Soooooo, is it still "a non starter"?

19. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

I would love more than anything for this to be taken seriously and for impeachment to happen but we all know this is a dog and pony show. The media still loves POTUS and his supporters will always back him no matter what.

No one is going to take any responsibility for this. They'll just continue to blame others. After this and Fast & Furious and now reports of enemy lists / wire tapping I don't seriously understand how shits not being turned upside down right now. It's truly fucking disgusting.

20. tysonpunchinguterus

To certain segments of the population and the media, there is nothing more important than making sure that the first black President is not a gigantic failure. Nothing will be reported the way it really is unless it's good. Benghazi is only being looked at more seriously now because the election is over and there's no way to maintain whatever facade of journalistic integrity these organizations still have and ignore the fact that whistle-blowers have come forward. Prior to that, it was easy enough to dismiss it as a witch hunt or whatever phrase Obama used to describe it on any given day. The IRS story will be reported in a way that doesn't even raise the possibility that Obama or anyone in his administration was aware of it prior to the media finding out. The AP story will get more attention because it directly affects them, but I'm sure nothing will really happen in the end and the press will happily eat up the excuse that, once again, nobody in the administration knew anything until it was reported in the press. Has there ever been an administration in history with fewer connections than this one claims to have? They never seem to know anything until the media tells them. Guns sold to cartels? I know nothing! Terrorists attack an embassy on 9/11? Our information indicated it was a protest, I swear! IRS harrassing groups that oppose me? Nothing to do with me! Didn't even know about it! The Department of Justice got an alarming number of phone records from the AP? "Other than press reports, we have no knowledge of any attempt by the Justice Department to seek phone records of the AP."

21. nikoloslvy

nikoloslvy I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
    Donator

22. nikoloslvy

nikoloslvy I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
    Donator

23. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

nikoloslvy likes this.
  24. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

This administration makes me sick.

25. Falldog

Falldog Wackbag's Best Conservative
    Donator

Every time I stop by these parts I get the sense that folks here are just discovering the concept of politics.

peewee likes this.