Staten Island Teen Commits Suicide

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
http://globalgrind.com/news/felicia-garcia-bullied-teen-jumps-front-train-photos-staten-island

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...lying-by-players-on-undefeated-football-team/

Felicia Garcia, a 15-year-old Staten Island teen who faced constant bullying, jumped to her death as an oncoming train at the Huguenot Staten Island Railway station pulled into the station.
STORY: STOP THE BULLYING! 15-Year-Old Amanda Todd Commits Suicide
According to her friends, bullies in her high school relentlessly tormented Garcia, especially those on the football team.
Garcia’s classmates looked in horror as she leaped to her death in front of a train yesterday.
The station platform was packed with fellow students from Tottenville HS at around 3:15pm, when a sobbing Garcia suddenly broke away and jumped.
She died at Staten Island University Hospital.
A few days before her death, Garcia tweeted, “I can’t. I’m done. I give up.”
As reported by the NYPost:

Last edited:

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
I'm sure Anthony is really broken up about this.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Non story, living on Staten Island is enough to make anyone commit suicide.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
I thought about that. The chica's last name rooons the joke. Why couldn't a decent white girl with daddy issues kill herself for the sake of my joke? Is that too much to ask?

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

One less attention whore who couldnt handle ridicule. These kids need to harden the fuck up already.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
I think these stupid parents these days that treat their children like fragile little snowflakes are causing more deaths then anything.

Congrats on protecting your children from the realities of life leaving them unable to cope with life the second you aren't there to coddle them.

This has been going on since the dawn of time. We all got bullied at some point in our lives. You either stood up for yourself or you took it and entered a career in law enforcement.

Keep on coddling your precious children and keep watching them off themselves in record numbers. Because they got picked on, or only got into Rutgers and not Princeton.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
Wait a minute...I thought we here at Wackbag believed that minorities neglect their children and selfishly seek entitlements. I'm confused.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Wait a minute...I thought we here at Wackbag believed that minorities neglect their children and selfishly seek entitlements. I'm confused.
In the article is said that she was living in foster homes.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Oh Chin Chan, so misunderstood...

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
What ever happened to balling up a fist and punching the person talking shit about you in the fucking mouth? Why are kids such pussies these days?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
What ever happened to balling up a fist and punching the person talking shit about you in the fucking mouth? Why are kids such pussies these days?
That's what I did to a bully that was fucking with me, when I was in Junior High. Only my fist was a bin for gym clothes, and his mouth was his nose. Was suspended for a month, and he had reconstructive surgery. Worth it though.

Coincidentally, maybe she shouldn't have been so selfish and done some webcam action first.