Steam Summer Sale!

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
i fucking snoozed on bioshock on amazon again! i am a cocksucker! but i'll check out steam later. i have to go shopping with the mom. no idea why i am sharing that here.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Binding of Issac
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead 2 (even though I think my brother left a copy of that at my house...meh)
Just Cause bundle
Witcher 2 super edition thing.

Im keeping to the cheap as cheap gets titles.

Dec 12, 2007
I'm waiting like a hawk till I see Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I got Fallout 3 ultimate edition for 5 bucks last sale.

BTW to the people who buy witcher 2, there are mods for it. I think they recently released the editors kit for the game.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Binding of Issac
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead 2 (even though I think my brother left a copy of that at my house...meh)
Just Cause bundle
Witcher 2 super edition thing.

Im keeping to the cheap as cheap gets titles.
Hotline Miami is great. Let me know if you can get the bitch to work with a controller because I couldn't.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Hotline Miami is great. Let me know if you can get the bitch to work with a controller because I couldn't.
I doubt I will give it a shot but if I do (and figure it out) I will be sure to pass on the tricks to you.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Alright.
BTW I still haven't finished the Witcher 2, so since I bought the first I'm going to play through that before doing the second.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
Alright.
BTW I still haven't finished the Witcher 2, so since I bought the first I'm going to play through that before doing the second.
I got both in a previous sale. While I kind of like the game, I haven't gotten very far because the combat is so awkward. I might end up skipping to part II.

Dec 12, 2007
I got both in a previous sale. While I kind of like the game, I haven't gotten very far because the combat is so awkward. I might end up skipping to part II.
The click based combat from part 1 is gone in part 2 for a more action game like control scheme. You miss a good story if you quit part one and the guys in part 2 will have unique dialog if you transfer your save.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I had picked this up earlier today and just noticed your post. I wasn't going to play this just yet but I tried it out to see if it worked with my xbox controller and it does seem to. I did have to enable xbox controller in the options menu. I have a cheap chinese receiver that I bought on ebay and the controller is a standard one.

Dec 12, 2007
Baulder's Gate might be on sale in the next community choice. The game is legendary at this point but would modern gamers like it still orr should I save my cash? I'm getting antsy waiting for Fallout, I know they save fallout for the last couple days of the sale but I got the steam sale itch.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio

Thanks. I'll stick with it, mainly because it looks good and the story is interesting.

mrfarstucker

Apr 24, 2006
NH (Seacoast Region)
Baulder's Gate might be on sale in the next community choice. The game is legendary at this point but would modern gamers like it still orr should I save my cash? I'm getting antsy waiting for Fallout, I know they save fallout for the last couple days of the sale but I got the steam sale itch.
Fallout is on sale today.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Skip it. Wasn't that good. Bought BG when it came out. Think it glossed over how it was.

Dec 12, 2007
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 5 bucks, now I'm happy. Anyone else pick up something from todays sales? I feel like I should add something else to the cart before I purchase, Sanctum 2 looks interesting.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 5 bucks, now I'm happy. Anyone else pick up something from todays sales? I feel like I should add something else to the cart before I purchase, Sanctum 2 looks interesting.
New Tomb Raider is $12. Portal and Portal 2 in a pack for $6.50 (never played Portal? If not, get it right now. one of the best pair of games to come out in a good 10 years). Going to get the Civ 5 expo this week i think.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
I picked up Fallout NVUE as well. I'm back into Witcher 1, so it might be a while before I start playing it. Great deal, though.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Well I'd best take the advice one single person instead of the majority of gamers I have contact with saying it was a great play. Not to mention a steal for the price I paid.

Thanks for the heads up!