Steam Summer Sale!

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
It started today and ends the 22nd. I got The Witcher enhanced edition for 5 bucks.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Bully: Scholarship Edition for $2.75. Can't go wrong with that.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
i fucking snoozed on bioshock on amazon again! i am a cocksucker! but i'll check out steam later. i have to go shopping with the mom. no idea why i am sharing that here.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Binding of Issac
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead 2 (even though I think my brother left a copy of that at my house...meh)
Just Cause bundle
Witcher 2 super edition thing.

Im keeping to the cheap as cheap gets titles.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I'm waiting like a hawk till I see Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I got Fallout 3 ultimate edition for 5 bucks last sale.

BTW to the people who buy witcher 2, there are mods for it. I think they recently released the editors kit for the game.

Psychopath

Binding of Issac
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead 2 (even though I think my brother left a copy of that at my house...meh)
Just Cause bundle
Witcher 2 super edition thing.

Im keeping to the cheap as cheap gets titles.
Hotline Miami is great. Let me know if you can get the bitch to work with a controller because I couldn't.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Hotline Miami is great. Let me know if you can get the bitch to work with a controller because I couldn't.
I doubt I will give it a shot but if I do (and figure it out) I will be sure to pass on the tricks to you.

Psychopath

Alright.
BTW I still haven't finished the Witcher 2, so since I bought the first I'm going to play through that before doing the second.

DrewDown

All are welcome
Alright.
BTW I still haven't finished the Witcher 2, so since I bought the first I'm going to play through that before doing the second.
I got both in a previous sale. While I kind of like the game, I haven't gotten very far because the combat is so awkward. I might end up skipping to part II.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I got both in a previous sale. While I kind of like the game, I haven't gotten very far because the combat is so awkward. I might end up skipping to part II.
The click based combat from part 1 is gone in part 2 for a more action game like control scheme. You miss a good story if you quit part one and the guys in part 2 will have unique dialog if you transfer your save.

I had picked this up earlier today and just noticed your post. I wasn't going to play this just yet but I tried it out to see if it worked with my xbox controller and it does seem to. I did have to enable xbox controller in the options menu. I have a cheap chinese receiver that I bought on ebay and the controller is a standard one.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Baulder's Gate might be on sale in the next community choice. The game is legendary at this point but would modern gamers like it still orr should I save my cash? I'm getting antsy waiting for Fallout, I know they save fallout for the last couple days of the sale but I got the steam sale itch.

DrewDown

All are welcome

Thanks. I'll stick with it, mainly because it looks good and the story is interesting.

mrfarstucker

Baulder's Gate might be on sale in the next community choice. The game is legendary at this point but would modern gamers like it still orr should I save my cash? I'm getting antsy waiting for Fallout, I know they save fallout for the last couple days of the sale but I got the steam sale itch.
Fallout is on sale today.

Yesterdays Hero

Skip it. Wasn't that good. Bought BG when it came out. Think it glossed over how it was.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 5 bucks, now I'm happy. Anyone else pick up something from todays sales? I feel like I should add something else to the cart before I purchase, Sanctum 2 looks interesting.

Yesterdays Hero

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for 5 bucks, now I'm happy. Anyone else pick up something from todays sales? I feel like I should add something else to the cart before I purchase, Sanctum 2 looks interesting.
New Tomb Raider is $12. Portal and Portal 2 in a pack for $6.50 (never played Portal? If not, get it right now. one of the best pair of games to come out in a good 10 years). Going to get the Civ 5 expo this week i think.

Yesterdays Hero

Alan Wake: OMGEVERYTHING Edition. $4.00. Sure why not. Heard it was good.

DrewDown

All are welcome
I picked up Fallout NVUE as well. I'm back into Witcher 1, so it might be a while before I start playing it. Great deal, though.

Yesterdays Hero

Well I'd best take the advice one single person instead of the majority of gamers I have contact with saying it was a great play. Not to mention a steal for the price I paid.

Thanks for the heads up!