Steampunk Spiderman

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Mysterio never gets any fuckin' love. The day he gets on the big screen is the day I go see a Spider-Man movie in theaters.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Mysterio never gets any fuckin' love. The day he gets on the big screen is the day I go see a Spider-Man movie in theaters.
I've said that the villain I most wanted to see Raimi take on was Mysterio. Just really get batshit with the craziness he can create. It might make 3D worth it.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I've said that the villain I most wanted to see Raimi take on was Mysterio. Just really get batshit with the craziness he can create. It might make 3D worth it.
I remember the short lived rumor that Bruce Campbell was going to portray Mysterio in one of the Raimi movies. I was happy being delusional and believing that rumor for however long it was "word on the street." He's always been my absolute favorite Spider-Man villain. His backstory isn't as gripping as a lot of others, but just the character always stood out to me.

IANBOBO - http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/01/spider-men-1-advance-review <- Is this what you're talking about? I'm so far out of the loop in the comic world it would be difficult for approach, but if Mysterio is a focal point in some way or another I would look into it.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
I remember the short lived rumor that Bruce Campbell was going to portray Mysterio in one of the Raimi movies. I was happy being delusional and believing that rumor for however long it was "word on the street." He's always been my absolute favorite Spider-Man villain. His backstory isn't as gripping as a lot of others, but just the character always stood out to me.

IANBOBO - http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/01/spider-men-1-advance-review <- Is this what you're talking about? I'm so far out of the loop in the comic world it would be difficult for approach, but if Mysterio is a focal point ins some way or another I would look into it.
Yes third issue comes out today. Most fun I've had readings comic in a while. Trade probably out in the fall but if you have a lcbs than its worth a trip.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
And its reader friendly you should be able to jump right in.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Just bring in the whole damn Sinister Six. Or at least have Mysterio make him think it's all of them.