Step aside, Colonel Sanders...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It's Obama Fried Chicken! OFC pops up in China... but can the President also match the secret recipe of Colonel Sanders?

Is Obama abandoning his bid for a second term in the White House and is giving Colonel Sanders a run for his money by opening a chain of fried chicken joints?
Now that's change you can't really believe in.
But in Beijing, China, a restaurant is actually calling itself OFC with a logo that looks alarmingly like the President dressed in the colonel's clothes.

The Obama Fried Chicken could be a response to the U.S. filing a complaint with the World Trade Organization about Chinese tariffs on American chicken exports.
According to the New York Times, the tariffs affect an industry that employs about 300,000 people and range from 50 to 100 per cent, which means some Chinese importers paid as much as twice the price for American chicken.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
The Obama Fried Chicken could be a response to the U.S. filing a complaint with the World Trade Organization about Chinese tariffs on American chicken exports.
The Chinee could have just released a statement "I feel sowwy foh you mothah."

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Why does Obama look like the Shitty Wok guy?

Holy shit I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

He is closing the shit out of his eyes, and using his gum muscles to force his teeth out.

Are they mocking our mockery of them?

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
Seems appropriate considering the Chinese will probably own him outright by 2012.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Is Obama abandoning his bid for a second term in the White House and is giving Colonel Sanders a run for his money by opening a chain of fried chicken joints?
Now that's change you can't really believe in.
Did a Chinaman write the article?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Major war threatening the U.S. where the foreign invaders eventually torched the White House and the Capitol and you think it's heaven?
But by the analogy, wouldn't China be the one who gets invaded?

Oh wait, it's a mills post. Please ignore.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Fuckin' starving.....

<-------------

Oh, and shouldn't the "C" be for "cat"?

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
Of course they're racists. Only difference between China and us, we have to pretend we're not.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
They actually have a lot in common

Harland Sanders wasn't a real colonel and Little Barry isn't a real president