Step UP Tax Kuntz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayzbol44

Come on Tax, step up and call ESD.:fight6::icon_evil

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
This message board bullshit is so dumb. I doesn't add ANYTHING to the show.

nim

ESD sounds like that douche kid in high school who always defends anything you say about chicks in the hopes that they'll sleep with him for it. I've never heard such a whiney dude in my life.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
wow this is getting wierder by the minute. DO i hear a wedding wrestling match? combo thingy ?

Dave is the one that gave this message board stuff such a huge level of importance. Now it's blowing up on him.

cknight725

Wackbag Biblical Scholar
I say both should step up and apologize to the listeners for hijacking a perfectly good show with this middle school drama drivel ... :action-sm

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Dave is the one that gave this message board stuff such a huge level of importance. Now it's blowing up on him.
About fucking time. I missed the first 30 minutes, but I think it's got to be at least a little true. Otherwise why the anger? ESD lies about people in Board Gossip all the time. Why is this different? It wasn't on the radio?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
This thread has outlived its usefulness. Actually, I don't know if it ever had any since, as others have pointed out, Tax had no way to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.