Steph can box

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Our proof: McMahon just posted this video of her doing some ridiculous boxing drills ... and holy crap, she is fast.
I'm assuming that person knows dick about boxing, because that's very very simple, basic stuff. Plus she's memorized the drill and the speed is not impressive.

But good for her though.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I'm assuming that person knows dick about boxing, because that's very very simple, basic stuff. Plus she's memorized the drill and the speed is not impressive.

But good for her though.
That is pretty impressive for a mother of two at 36

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Who is rich enough to have nannies and personal trainers and has been around athletes her entire life?
So?
She also has a FT job and those athletes she been around have nothing to do with boxing training

Again that is impressive for a 36 yr old mother of two who doesn't box

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
So?
She also has a FT job and those athletes she been around have nothing to do with boxing training

Again that is impressive for a 36 yr old mother of two who doesn't box
And her being "big" isn't muscle. That's mom weight. I think she looked pretty good for a non boxer.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ

But good for her though.
she also isnt using her hips to throw those punches either. they would be more annoying then anything