Stephanie Tanner all grown up

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
I heard she was a total meth junkie who pissed away every last dime of her Full House earnings. She was married and the husband fled too. All the news sources on the net were too old and not available anymore.

Meth...it's a hell of a drug!

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
I heard she was a total meth junkie who pissed away every last dime of her Full House earnings. She was married and the husband fled too. All the news sources on the net were too old and not available anymore.

Meth...it's a hell of a drug!

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
Milwaukee
I heard she has a deviated septum from doing WAY too many bumps of her dealers cock.

Thats what I heard...

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
I heard she has a deviated septum from doing WAY too many bumps of her dealers cock.

Thats what I heard...
if thats the case she doesnt look to fucking bad all things considered....and apparently she had enough money left to buy some tits....cause they dont look real

see below for evidence

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
don't forget she also hosted the famous 'Pants-Off Dance Off'

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Ha, I was doing a search for this chick and came across this interview with John Stamos where he's talking about Saget, Mary-Kate Olsen, and this meth head. I wonder if he banged Mary-Kate?

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/12/08/john-stamos-the-tv-squad-interview/

An excerpt from an interview with some guy named Joel Keller

JK: You're still in contact with everybody from that show, right?

STAMOS: Um hm. Saget... he's obsessed with me, I think.

JK: (laughs) How so?

STAMOS: He just talks about me on all these talk shows. I don't even need to do interviews anymore; I just send him out. I think he's in love with me; I'm not sure.

JK: Do you like the dirty rejuvenation of his career?

STAMOS: (laughs) Yeah, it's pretty funny. I mean, I think it's certainly a road that's working for him and getting a lot of attention. You know, he's very smart, and very funny. And if you're really quiet, you can hear him complaining somewhere in Los Angeles.

JK: So he was doing that dirty stuff on the set?

STAMOS: Yeah, that's why when everybody's so shocked to be that way, that's how I knew him from the beginning. He's always had that side to him.

JK: It's funny that almost everybody from the cast has kept themselves busy in one way or another. Is it good to see that everyone's still involved in the business?

STAMOS: Yeah. I mean, if they want to be involved and they're doing it, it tis good. It was an exceptional group of people. There's no drama, and other than a few things here or there with the twins, I think everybody turned out pretty damn good.

JK: So when you hear about people from the cast having problems, like Jodie Sweetin did when she admitted to her meth addiction, does it still surprise you?

STAMOS: It was heartbreaking. You know it's funny... I think around the time of my divorce, we were all kind of hanging around. I think that was also around the time Mary Kate was having issues, so we all spent a lot of time (with each other) around that time. And Jodie was kind of around and I think that surfaced around that time. And yeah, it was surprising, but we were all kind of there for each other.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
did anyone notice the story about jessica simpsons ugly purse in the first link?
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/06/ I was wondering why she was holding it the same way in every picture

turns out shes using it to hide that chubby shes sporting

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Yeah I remember hearing about her drugs problems last year or something. She had become addicted to meth and was just a junky.

She was married to a cop but they ended up splitting up because she was a drug addict.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
She looked just like my sons mom, when she was a lil girl, I expected her to look like her when she got older of course..

But she looks completly different...just an observation nobody cares about but i thought i would contribute.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
HoW RUDE!

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
i wonder if she swallowed hobo cum for meth, then came home and got a feel good lesson from Danny Tanner?

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
never thought i'd say this, but now.....

Jodie Sweetin > Candace Cameron

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit