Stephen Lynch: The Borgata 8/31 and 9/1

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Lynch is doing 2 shows at the Borgata Labor Day weekend. I'm going to the 9/1 show. It should be great. I'm hoping he's got even more new material since January since he just taped a new Comedy Central special. The 8/31 sghow is sold out, but I think single tickets are still available for 9/1.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
Lynch was awesome as usual. He did a dead-on Adam Sandler impression towards the beginning of the show (I won't spoil the joke for anyone going to see him soon, but it was great). He added some history lessons to his batch of new songs and wrote a new diary entry for his "Dear Diary" songs (I won't ruin that one, either) and a song about not being a jukebox and what to do if you want him to be one.

He also said that the Comedy Central special he filmed last week is supposed to air in February.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
i saw him in Allentown a few months ago, and he had some new material that was hilarious. Dear Diary is pretty good.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I have only seen him on the Virus tour at JB, would love to see a complete Lynch set. Now that he is off of the Wedding Singer, I am sure I will catch him.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I have only seen him on the Virus tour at JB, would love to see a complete Lynch set. Now that he is off of the Wedding Singer, I am sure I will catch him.
I saw him at the Borgata with Hedberg right before he died. Great show.
Too bad about Mitch though.