Steven Wright

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Sat @ the borgoda... IMA try n make this show.:icon_wink

anyone interested in an evening with Glenn dandy?

Glenn Dandy

doesnt look good for getting tix,, sites acting funny last time it did that the show was sold out?

fuckit, Ill go day of, if its Sold out, Its AC... Im sure I could entertain myself somehow,.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
i just don't get it. i don't see how you can be a fan of a comic genius like lil jimmy norton and find him funny. to each his own but, a tree fell right next to me and i didn't hear it is not my brand of humor. aids, aids, hookers, child moleting aids, repeat now that's good stuff

Glenn Dandy

Just cant trust myself to get blasted in public,,, I get mean sometimes. ask paltalk.lol

I forget Im an adult an wanna smack people. I got drunk on Jager at the Sabbath show and almost dropped some guy... I gotta realy watch myself, Honestly.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Just cant trust myself to get blasted in public,,, I get mean sometimes. ask paltalk.lol

I forget Im an adult an wanna smack people. I got drunk on Jager at the Sabbath show and almost dropped some guy... I gotta realy watch myself, Honestly.

you know who you should hang out with and get bombed together..... TAX

you guys would be a fucking drunkin laugh riot!

Glenn Dandy

We had dinner at christmas,,, but, I was so far from home at Rivolis, i couldnt drink.... had the long drive back home.. Im sure one day me n Tax with get a load on. he already yelled at me and called me stupid for not knowing how to work his camera...lol