stone cold of a stunner of a show

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
what a show , i can'yu wait till raw it is going to be off the hock :D :eek:

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
No doubt bro. It's gonna be an awesome show tomorrow. I am not turning on austin, I am glad he went with vince. Who wouldn't. Vince is the man. But his son kicked his ass. That drop kick off the top rope was sick. Awesome show.

armymad

i wounld not be suprise if stone cold stun vince on raw

Yeah there is always that chance for Austin to slap a stunner on Vince at RAW tommorrow night but i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt and is really with Vince now. There was always rumors at Austin joining Vince in the past constantly and now it has happened. Well RAW is gonna rock tonight.

I was at WWFNY... Best $55 I ever spent! Gah damn, I loved EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF IT!!!! I plan to get a copy of it... FUCKING GREAT!!!

armymad

remeber what stone cold shrit say "don't trust any one"

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I am glad stone cold sacrificed his popularity. these fucking robot fans are gonna booo him now. Fuck the rock. Oh by the way It's almost 9:00am, time for raw..lmao

Heh heh LOL yeah Mav!!!

I hope SCSA really did sell out i think it will make for a good story line.

Don't be suprised if SCS doesn't get booed at all... Look at his track record, it'll be hard to see SCSA as a good heel. Just wait til the Taker turns too! :)

This is probaly gonna be Takers last run before he retires. Wouldnt it be cool to see him become The Lord of Darkness one more time.