NETFLIX Stranger Things (1980s Style Fantasy Series) - 10/27

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
'Stranger Things' star leaves Twitter amid cyberbullying
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 10:55 AM PDTUpdated: Jun 14, 2018 10:56 AM PDT
Meredith Digital Staff
CONNECT

Millie Bobby Brown attends the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum on August 27, 2017 in Inglewood, California. (Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
(CNN/Meredith) -- Millie Bobby Brown has deactivated her Twitter account after becoming the target of a cruel hashtag and meme.
The 14-year-old "Stranger Things" star deleted her @milliebbrown account Wednesday.
The hashtag #TakeDownMillieBobbyBrown started last year, according to one Twitter user, when someone claimed in a tweet that the actress refused to take a picture with her unless she removed her hijab. When the woman refused, she alleges Brown then pulled off the hijab for her.
Trending Articles
Portland Council: Expensive retrofits to 1,600 buildings would save lives

Powered By
There is no evidence the incident actually occurred.
The hashtag was used to spread stories -- many of them with outrageous details -- falsely linking Brown to homophobia. (Brown has been an outspoken supporter of GLAAD's Together movement.)

Other social media users expressed support for Brown, who remains active on Instagram.
"Wowwwwwww humanity really is the worst," one person tweeted. "Y'all bullied Millie Bobby Brown into deactivating her Twitter? Hope you feel real good about tearing down a 14-year-old (who's more successful than you'll ever be)."
Brown is just the latest celebrity to be bullied online.
"The Last Jedi" star, Kelly Marie Tran, recently quit Instagram after months of racist backlash regarding the inclusion of her character, Rose Tico, in the film.
Brown's anti-bullying Twitter account, @Milliestopshate, is still on the platform.
CNN has reached out to Browns reps for comment.
The-CNN-Wire

I'm glad she's gone, but surprised Twitter didn't just ban her for being such a monster. I'm disgusted, and I spend far too much time on an edgy messageboard.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I'm glad she's gone, but surprised Twitter didn't just ban her for being such a monster. I'm disgusted, and I spend far too much time on an edgy messageboard.
What she actually said was "put down your kebab." Kebabs are great, but you don't want a half eaten one rubbed in your face.

It's strange, you'd think most cyberbullies would honor her for telling a Muslim to go fuck herself.

So Millie Bobby Brown and Kelly Marie Tran both left Twitter this week. Any other three named actresses we can get off their? Does SJP have an account?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Found it. Bowling for Ratchets :haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

I wonder how fucked up I'd be now if 15-year-old me could've gleefully watched people getting run over all day.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What she actually said was "put down your kebab." Kebabs are great, but you don't want a half eaten one rubbed in your face.

It's strange, you'd think most cyberbullies would honor her for telling a Muslim to go fuck herself.

So Millie Bobby Brown and Kelly Marie Tran both left Twitter this week. Any other three named actresses we can get off their? Does SJP have an account?
Yeah, about that Tran thing.....

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Found it. Bowling for Ratchets :haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

I wonder how fucked up I'd be now if 15-year-old me could've gleefully watched people getting run over all day.

No wonder why Insurance Companies hate black people.

Is there a countdown clock for when MBB hits eighteen?

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I'm glad I now know how much fireworks are worth two fingers.