Stranglehold Demo

Dikbag

Fuckin great demo, and watch the video at the end, the game looks like its gonna be amazing. The sliding across everything you touch was annoying at first, but it's ok once your used to it. Anyone else play it yet?

Best of all we don't have to wait til' end of Oct like everything else.
releases Aug 27th

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
I wish people would post what platform these games are on. If it's a good game and it's for the PC, I would check it out. But since I don't know, I won't.

I wish people would post what platform these games are on. If it's a good game and it's for the PC, I would check it out. But since I don't know, I won't.
will be available for 360, ps3 & pc.

BelatedAbortion

I tried and hated it.
+1, total disappointment.

It was far too arcadey, the HUGE pistols laying on the ground and glowing, countless people running at you from all angles, completely ridiculous situations.

It was just terrible, no sense of suspense or atmosphere, no residue of John Woo's talent. I couldn't believe it, played it twice just to make sure I was really sure of what I was seeing.

If you want to play stranglehold, just take a weak version of Max Payne and stretch the screen out sideways so everyone's eyes look asian. Bam, you're in John Woo's new game.

Oh well, back to Oblivion.

Top Bottom