• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Straw Dogs

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
The trailer looks interesting.

[video=youtube;jc2WepwFcWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2WepwFcWE[/video]

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I don't think anything can top the original, which I consider Peckinpah's best film, which is saying a lot.

[yt]QPS-YFhhgx8[/yt]

Marsden is too manly. Just compare the deliveries of "I will not allow violence against this house."

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Looks better then I expected it would, for a movie that's been sitting on the shelf for around a year and a half.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
I don't think anything can top the original, which I consider Peckinpah's best film, which is saying a lot.

[yt]QPS-YFhhgx8[/yt]

Marsden is too manly. Just compare the deliveries of "I will not allow violence against this house."
Sam Peckinpah leads Dustin Hoffman and Sweater Tits to an area which we call... The Twilight Zone.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Sam Peckinpah leads Dustin Hoffman and Sweater Tits to an area which we call... The Twilight Zone.
Hey. I love 1970s trailer voice.

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
I just saw the original today, for the first time, purely on your recommendation and I'm sorry man but IMHO that was a terrible movie. I was so looking forward to it too. But I've always had a soft spot for Susan George, so the tits were a nice redemption.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
Better than the Wild Bunch? Bullshit! I love the film also and have the oop criterion but it dosen't compare. Just because Stephen Prince thinks so dosen't mean he's right.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Better than the Wild Bunch? Bullshit! I love the film also and have the oop criterion but it dosen't compare. Just because Stephen Prince thinks so dosen't mean he's right.
I'll agree that The Wild Bunch is a "better" film, but when I saw Straw Dogs it connected with me, and a movie that connects with me gets top billing.

Top Bottom