Strip Club????

V

Voodoo Chicken Man

What's the name of that Strip Club the boys frequent down-town (NYC)?

I believe that girl Madison strips there. I have to bring someone out and Scores is too far up town.

Any other downtown strip clubs would be nice as well.

Thanks You Please!

V

Voodoo Chicken Man

I think it's Privilige, but I can't find a listing for it. Does anyone know where it is, and if it's good?

FOFOLINA

Well I dont go to strip clubs but that is the name of the club...
I guess it is good if they like it and they go there

V

Voodoo Chicken Man

I finally got the info. I figured it out all by my self. I love it when a plan comes together. They're actually comping my group for mentioning O&A.

I hope Madison's there!

STRIP CLUBS ARE GOOD I WANT TO GO BACK TO THIS ONE DOWN BY THE JERSEY SHORE, FUCKING BEST LAP DANCES IN AMERICA YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO THESE FLY ASS STRIPPERS FOR 20 DOLLARS OF COURSE.

V

Voodoo Chicken Man

I highly reccomend Privilege. I've been to quite a few clubs, from New Orleans to New York and elsewhere, for business and pleasure. This one was one of the best.

I had a lot of fun.

PS: Be prepared to drop hundreds!

Drop Hundreds!!! Man just get a bunch of singles and becareful of how you use them, Save all your money for the lap dances. LOL ;)

V

Voodoo Chicken Man

Yeah, hundreds on lap dances and drinks. It's not like a regular strip club where you just sit at a stage and watch chicks dance.

You can't blow your nose with a single in that joint.

And forget about the back room. $300 just to walk in. Everyone seemed to be smiling coming out though. We sent my boy in and he seemd happy.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Voodoo Chicken Man ]