Student Puts Teacher In Her Place

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Try to watch this, and not get douche-chills.
It's not "Cool" to me, I just hate it so much I want others to hate this guy's voice and little performance.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Some lazy ass teacher handing out learning packets does not a teacher make. Good. I had a few piece of shit teachers that would openly bitch about their paychecks while handing out xeroxed study guides and tests on a weekly basis. They sit at their desk doing nothing all day. You ask them for extra help and you would think you asked for a kidney.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Fuck that, good on the kid. He is an 18 year old dropout that went back to actually put the time in. He was fed up with the lazy fuck of a teacher that did nothing for him or the rest of the class. Good for him, and fuck the cunt teacher. There is a reason why this country is lagging so far behind when it comes to education, lazy fucks raising lazy fucks.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Some lazy ass teacher handing out learning packets does not a teacher make. Good. I had a few piece of shit teachers that would openly bitch about their paychecks while handing out xeroxed study guides and tests on a weekly basis. They sit at their desk doing nothing all day. You ask them for extra help and you would think you asked for a kidney.
Just waiting for her tenure to get to 100%

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
kid is to smart for his own good, somehow he got through the cracks and wasn't diagnosed with ADD and put on the proper medication

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
The kid's a jerkoff who is making excuses and the teacher's a cunt. All in the motherfuckin education nutshell.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
The kid has a point, I'm not disagreeing, but he still comes off like a douche.
Even if it were a cheesy afternoon special, the director would be like, "Can you take it down a notch?" He sounds like a mix of Mitch Hedberg and someone else

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
America is stuck in the 80s. Half expected him to start rapping and the class to start clapping.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
Try to watch this, and not get douche-chills.
It's not "Cool" to me, I just hate it so much I want others to hate this guy's voice and little performance.

I agree with the kid...even though I was waiting for him to scream "I wanna ROCK!!".

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
The kid has a point, I'm not disagreeing, but he still comes off like a douche.
Even if it were a cheesy afternoon special, the director would be like, "Can you take it down a notch?" He sounds like a mix of Mitch Hedberg and someone else
He sounds like a black preacher stereotype.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Kid is too smart for his own good. Somehow he got through the cracks and wasn't diagnosed with ADD and put on the proper medication.
Fixed.

I normally wouldn't do that, but it bothered me in a thread about education.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Fuck that, good on the kid. He is an 18 year old dropout that went back to actually put the time in. He was fed up with the lazy fuck of a teacher that did nothing for him or the rest of the class. Good for him, and fuck the cunt teacher. There is a reason why this country is lagging so far behind when it comes to education, lazy fucks raising lazy fucks.
How did you determine that Americans are lazier than the French for instance? (one of the nations the US is lagging behind in education)

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
French education is organized differently (gives students more options than just one curriculum for all). That's why you can't just compare reading, math and science to evaluate it. The students who choose other specializations (like history, geography, foreign languages, art, economics, not to mention straight up vocational training) are obviously not gonna be evaluated properly by reading, math and science tests.

Doesn't make the French system worse. In fact, it makes it much, much better.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
French education is organized differently (gives students more options than just one curriculum for all). That's why you can't just compare reading, math and science to evaluate it. The students who choose other specializations (like history, geography, foreign languages, art, economics, not to mention straight up vocational training) are obviously not gonna be evaluated properly by reading, math and science tests.

So you are saying the American system is worse than the French system. Whats your point?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009

Ugh, not this again.