Stuff You Always Research, Then Forget

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
What are things you always look up but then always end up forgetting immediately after.

I always forget the difference between inductive/deductive reasoning and also what my Zodiac sign means.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Area of a circle/circumference

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
How many times you have to punch the bitch before she stops being late with dinner.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
if i go through the effort to look things up, i usually remember them, well at least i used to, now i forget shit all the time

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Pretty much anything I look up, especially relating to work. I think it was Einstein, and I'm paraphrasing, but why bother to remember something that I can look up?

I have no idea what the Revenue, Net Income, etc. is for any of the buildings I do accounting for. I can push a button & run a report for that. :)

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I always google cooking time for things, and then the next time I cook it, even if its the next day, I ALWAYS have to look it up again

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
anytime I'm going to a comedy show, concert, ballgame or whatever, I need to check my wallet for the tickets at least 2 or 300 times

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
How a CRT works. I've always found it very interesting ans have read about it several times but I always forget it. It's weird I usually remember things I find interesting.

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
I just realized my 1st reply really had nothing to do with the question, time to put down the beer and go to bed, uugghh what an ass I am

I'm constantly looking up baseball stats, at an OCD level.
I will just randomly think "Hmmm, I wonder how many Hrs Larry Walker had in 1995" then I have to go to espn and look it up. But I couldn't tell you an hour later how many.
Baseball stats, I'm always looking them up and then forgetting

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Temperature and measurement conversions.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
I always google cooking time for things, and then the next time I cook it, even if its the next day, I ALWAYS have to look it up again
Im good with cooking times, but I always forget which vegatables start in cold water or boiling, I think the only one that starts in cold water is patotoes, but I look it up everytime boil vegatables

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Taxes
The Gypsy/Catholic/Christian Concentration Camps in wwII.