Stupid Bitch of the year (iPhone related)

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
Dumb cunt got what she deserved. It reminds me of clerks when Randal goes to open the video store and bets the lady outside he'll get the video she wanted first.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's fucking hilarious.
That was nice of her to give him a free phone.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Thats always great to see. That lady was such an idiot as are the rest of those morons waiting in line for shit like that. I wouldn't mind buying an iPhone as it seems nice, but fuck it.

Hey whats better is whats happening to some folks down here where I live. I'm outside of Austin Texas and some of these rubes I know ran like lemmings at 6 to get to the AT&T stores and buy an iphone. They wanted to have one and be the first to flaunt them, only to find out that there's no service out here for them, they're stuck without coverage as AT&T doesn't work out here. They dropped their Verizon plans, which pretty much is the only thing that works out here in the sticks for this. People that rush to buy these things like this and don't know what is fact and what is hype and then get burned is fucking funny. :icon_mrgr

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
Hey whats better is whats happening to some folks down here where I live. I'm outside of Austin Texas and some of these rubes I know ran like lemmings at 6 to get to the AT&T stores and buy an iphone. They wanted to have one and be the first to flaunt them, only to find out that there's no service out here for them, they're stuck without coverage as AT&T doesn't work out here. They dropped their Verizon plans, which pretty much is the only thing that works out here in the sticks for this. People that rush to buy these things like this and don't know what is fact and what is hype and then get burned is fucking funny. :icon_mrgr
Where outside of Austin? I have never had a problem with my cingular/At&t down there.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Where outside of Austin? I have never had a problem with my cingular/At&t down there.
West of Austin out by Dripping Springs close to Johnson City Texas out here..I'm in the middle of nowhere out here.

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
I hate it when 1 company like verizon has a monopoly over the cell coverage area. Its like that in parts of East TX too.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Oh yeah especially like that out here, they've got 1 local yokel company, I think its called 5 Star Wireless that only works here in certain parts, but Verizon's got the market here if you want any kind of service from a major carrier.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
BRA-FUCKING-VO! Oh I hate people who try to make a fast buck just because they have disposable income. That woman got what she deserved!

doktormoo

Apple, BMW Motorcycles, Cigar and O&A junkie.
Feb 11, 2005
Arkansas
Good one, thanks for sharing it!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
If I was second in line I would have started a bidding war. But the stupid cunt got what she deserved.
no shit, i would have said you can have my spot for $500. dumb cunt!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
whats great is she was acting sooooo snobby about the whole situation. im still laughin my ass off about this. classic, fucking classic.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
maybe if she had any friends she could have had them stand in line and get one each,if she had any friends that is... haha

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I wish we they would have shown her REAL reaction...
Ya noticed the last you see is the manager walking over to state the policy. Then the young guy says she's not happy. I bet that she cursed the phone crew up and down and ripped them then demanded the money back from the kid.

Oh well.

Check Ebay. Just like the people who tried to make money on the PS3, there's so many of them that most are selling at a few dollars above retail.