Suck Whammy at Guitar Hero? Try this you cheater

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
http://www.gogglemarks.net/article.php?story=20080125205513452

Safe for work link.
Pretty much details how to install a timer switch in your guitar to wammy like 55 times a second or something.
(A youtube video is included somewhere in there, and it shows him filling his star meter like 3 seconds faster. I know some people who need it ;p )

seeinred

White Death
I'm pretty sure that's unnecessary. I read that to get the star power out of held notes, you just have to hold the whammy bar down, not bash it like a madman. I haven't tested it, so it could be wrong though. Still a cool mod, I might try it out for the every-note-whammy on Number of the Beast.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Looks like too much work for me. If it was up down tap the triangle, I would have been in.

...Still a cool mod, I might try it out for the every-note-whammy on Number of the Beast.
You can just tape the bar down on the faceplate for that one song, then take it off. You don't have to mod anything. I didn't realize how awful it would make the song sound, but it gets the achievement nonetheless.

seeinred

White Death
You can just tape the bar down on the faceplate for that one song, then take it off. You don't have to mod anything. I didn't realize how awful it would make the song sound, but it gets the achievement nonetheless.

Yeah I actually just held it down and played it on easy the other day. Holding the whammy for that entire song really tires your hand out.

Top Bottom