Suggestion to Fill the Radio Chick's Time Slot

G

Geeeyejo

I got an idea how WNEW management can fill the Chick's time slot. Ever listen to WNEW on weekend AM's? They can program 4 hours of "Oil of Oregano" "Green Tea Oil" and other bullshit snakeoil, disease fighting, dick hardening, stool softening, x-ray vision enhancing, assf'ing, unlistenable continual infomercials.
WNEW Management - Our Motto - "We Program with Our Heads up Each Other's Asses!"

------------------
Rudy G. Sux, O&A Rox!

I think they should have kept the chick, moved ronnie and fez to 7-11, pushed those losers from dc to 11, since on tape anyway...that lineup would have been damn solid.
j. coleman needs to get a whipping by spike...
what the hell happened to her!!!!!!!!!

G

Geeeyejo

Hang on dude, I hear the train coming..... lol, later

------------------
Rudy G. Sux, O&A Rox!

Yeah Ron and Fez would be a nice fit in the 7-11 slot and D&M overnights cause live or taped they dont matter.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

and i have to admit, i like the sportsguys....while i'm at the gym at 6am,listening to sport talk while lifting helps....and hearing bonnie bernstein anytime is great, she's hot man

but they have to get rid of the promo, i'm sick of that "SPORTSGUYS!!!!""

I just heard Don and Mike before by accident and they where saying that they would leave WNEW and go to Q104.3 and be # 1. Ha ha ha ha that is so lame!!! No one listens to D&M in NYC no one listens to Q104.3 great plan D&M.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

A

adclay42

I hope Ron and Fez do not go to the 10-2 slot, that would change their whole show..they could not do what they do at night in the midday slot.

ps Don and Mike are a bunch of whiners!

I totally agree about R&F however i think that if they did move 7 to 11 would be the only other time slot they would fit in.
Oh yeah i hope D&M do WNEW a favor a quit i rather hear dead air nothing from 7 to 11 then have to listen to them.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

FOFOLINA

I agree the freaks come out at night so keep ron and fez and their time slot

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

It dont look good the way they are talking on there show it sounds like there going to 10-2.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!