Suicide Note Generator

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
July 31, 2007

Dear Ungrateful World;

Although everyone on Earth has failed to give me even half the accolades and adulation that should go with me, Angelfuck, being the 3rd coming of christ, I will still fulfill my destiny.

For you insolent pukes, I will shed my blood to once again open the gates of heaven. Because of me, you heathen beasts won't have to endure any locust, floods, toads or ATF non-incendiary devices.

Start erecting statues, knocking out opponents, singing songs, scoring touchdowns, hitting home runs, hiding colored eggs every year around the 31st of July, and doing other shit for my glory because you fuckers owe me big.

Jesus Christ III
a.k.a. Angelfuck

P.S. If you have any questions or need to get in contact with me, see Whoopi Goldberg.

MJMANDALAY

July 31, 2007

Dear Fellow Pawns;

Since November 1, 1993 I have lived a lie that I can no longer go on with. I have started each of the last 5020 days by convincing myself that McDonald's would bring back the Double ZestaBurger--if only for a limited time and at only select locations. It was the only way I could get myself out of bed and through the day.

Alas, I can no longer lie to myself about my future. I now accept that it is bleak. I do not control my destiny, nor my happiness. Like all of you, I am just a pawn in McDonald's global marketing plan. The same company that has returned the McRib 498 limited times in the last 13 years has never given my well-being a second thought.

Well, McDonalds, you win. You have killed the will, spirit, and soul of MJ, now my body will follow. I know though, that I will be going to a better place. A place where my happiness won't be controlled by a multi-national conglomeration of grill cooks in cheap suits. While my body will be buried in the same ground where Ray Kroc's is surely spinning; my soul will be with his in heaven. Not here in purgatory controlled by the whims of MBA's from Hamburger U.

Together Ray and I will forever feast on that delicious ambrosia, the Double Zesta Burger.

Sincerely,

MJ

P.S. Tell the insurance company I was killed by 2 black men. They'll buy that with no further questions.

:icon_bigg

Listen Up Dumbfucks:

Most people kill themselves because of a mental condition. This is true in my case too. The condition I suffer from is that I am not normal, I am not like everyone of you "sane" people.

I am not normal in the sense that I am not like every other one of you brain-dead zombies. I can think. I can reason intelligently. I can observe and learn from life. I can make my own decisions and follow through on them. And I can do these without any aid from celebrities, T.V. or radio. Unfortunately, every one of you shit-brained lemmings seem to lack these skills and I can't fucking take it any more.

Since everyone else in this world is a fucking retarded drone who revels in their ignorance and unintelligence, I must put an end to my misery. I truly wish I was normal. I wish I could be a fucking retarded sponge like all of you. I wish I could have the same conversations day in and day out about sports, politics and "how about that weather huh?". But I can't.

Sure you'll see this note and say John ******'s the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

My only wish is that the bullet I put into my brain doesn't kill me but only leaves me brain dead. For if ignorance is bliss and everyone of you fuck-for-brains is truly happy, then living a life without a brain stem in a coma, devoid of any cognitive ability must surely be utopia.

Leave My Machine Plugged In You Fucking Retards,

John *******

P.S. Tell everyone I'm not psychotic.
I like my opening line :)

Mine also makes alot of sense kinda like a "Dear John" to some other boards I used to post on :)

Beeman99

August 4, 2007

Dear Ungrateful World;

Although everyone on Earth has failed to give me even half the accolades and adulation that should go with me, Beeman, being the 3rd coming of christ, I will still fulfill my destiny.

For you insolent pukes, I will shed my blood to once again open the gates of heaven. Because of me, you heathen beasts won't have to endure any locust, floods, toads or ATF non-incendiary devices.

Start erecting statues, knocking out opponents, singing songs, scoring touchdowns, hitting home runs, hiding colored eggs every year around the 4th of August, and doing other shit for my glory because you fuckers owe me big.

Jesus Christ III
a.k.a. Beeman

P.S. Please don't look in the closet.
nice and simple

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
August 4, 2007

Dear World;

I wish everyone could know the pain I live with every day of my miserable life. Alas no, statistics tells me that only 1 in every 30,000 adult males has a penis less than 4 inches long and 2 inches around. Only they, my wee weinied brethren can even begin to understand the hurt I feel when I step up to a urinal and the stream of urine is only slightly smaller than the 3.28 inch long, 1.67 inch wide wanker that it springs from.

I have tried pumps, creams, exercises, pulling and god forbid; even praying. Nothing works, not even marginally on my miniscule member. So, everyday I try to lie to the world about possessing a petite pecker by peeling out in my Corvette, strutting around in expensive suits, talking about my mansion, dating strippers to show the world my virility and constantly crowing about my colossal crotch.

But my Armani suits are just expensive costumes to hide my teeny-tiny tallywacker. My gigantic house is where I sit alone with my dwarf johnson. And the truth is the only thing I can stretch when it comes to my freakishly feeble frankfurter. Day in and day out I used to ask myself, "Balzac308 what would jesus do with a small penis?"

After hours of reading the bible, searching my soul and peering at my puny prick, I know now that there is no savior, at least not for my snack sized sex stub.

Balzac308

P.S. Screw what I put on my driver's license. I'm taking all my organs with me

ouch

Angelfuck

^heheh
beeman stole my note, hoohoo :p

MAV

Dear World,

I am not some psychotic fucks or pathetic losers trying to end my worthless existence. Nor am I one of these pussies using suicide as a cry for help. I kill myself tonight as king of the world. Things could not be better.

Which is why I choose now to leave this world. Things just can't get better. I have reached the pinnacle of life, and not just my life, the zenith of existence itself. Bliss, Nirvana, Utopia. I am at the top of the mountain, not at the bottom like most suicidal douches. Unfortunately, the days ahead of me will never be as good as tonight. So I have nothing to look forward to.

I just snorted not 1, but 2 lines of coke off of not 2, but 3 hookers' chests. Then we all 4 made sweet beautiful love. The kind of sweet beautiful love they sing rap songs about and outlaw in 32 states. Then we washed, rinsed and repeated until we were all dehydrated.

It is truly the best night that could ever be, which is why it must end tonight. Life can now only get worse. Nothing is left for me here in this world. Every seemingly joyous moment from here forward would be compared to tonight and fall miserably short.

So, I'm going out on top, high as hell, feeling good, and my seed spread in and among of three beautiful women. It was nice to be me.

Viva Life,

MAV

P.S. If you get a collect call from a cow in India in the next couple years, accept the charges.
hehe

Angelfuck

thats ok, balzac didnt hear them read his note on the air as Erok's :p kinda hard to be original when they give you like 5 options

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
August 4, 2007

To Whomever Found My Body;

Mom, if that's you reading this: I was actually murdered, my corpse was desecrated by those "damn, dirty, faggot, jew, muslim hippies" you always warned us as kids about, they made me write this note to cover up their horrible, heinous crime and you should stop reading now.

If your reading this and your not my mother, then most likely I am hanging by a noose from the rafters with a smile on my face, a zucchini up my ass and covered in a wad of jiz.

Damn it, I wish I wouldn't have kicked the chair so far or tied the noose so tight. Maybe I should have just sprung for a whore. Hydrosludge, you cheap dead bastard.

Oh well, at least I died doing something I loved: Asphyxiating myself while watching Blue's Clues.

I knew I should have had a spotter,

Hydrosludge

P.S. Tell the insurance company I was killed by 2 black men. They'll buy that with no further questions.

Dear Friends;

Mostly, this note is to that devious cunt Crazy4Clay69 who I thought was my best friend and who definitely won't be reading this because that nasty twat committed suicide. Good riddance psycho-bitch.

Ever since we became online friends, I was constantly posting to reassure that neurotic snatch about our friendship. How much did I need her? "More than anything". Would I do anything for her? "Absolutely". And then that nutty skank set me up and fucked me over by asking what I'd do if she died.

To which she replied, "Rely?"

To which I replied, "yes really;)"

To which she replied, "I meant to type, 'Really?'"

To which I replied, "I know what you meant, silly<8)"

To which she replied "Really?"

To which I replied "Really what? Did I know you meant 'Really?' when you typed 'Rely?' Or did I really mean I'd kill myself?"

To which she tried to reply, but the thread was too long and we had to start a new post. In the end I convinced Crazy4Clay69 that I would indeed kill myself if she died.

What the fuck were you thinking Stevethrower? You spend your whole life trying not to die in a jihad or as a religious sacrifice and then you piss it all away by casually agreeing to an online suicide pact. God damn it.

Sure, sure, I could clear out my temporary internet files, stop accepting cookies, sign up for a new journal and leave my old online world behind. But anyone who has spent even 2 minutes reading my blog knows that's not how I roll. I live up to my responsibilities, even when they technically aren't my doing (see my "Errrr!!!!! Blockbuster Late Fees" entry on September 6).

So, to all of you who have enjoyed my journal, I must say thank you, good-bye and be sure to sign my guestbook.

There Is No Emoticon To Express How Much I Hate That Cunt,

Stevethrower

P.S. If you have any questions or need to get in contact with me, see Whoopi Goldberg.
:)

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
[August 4, 2007

Listen Up Dumbfucks:

Most people kill themselves because of a mental condition. This is true in my case too. The condition I suffer from is that I am not normal, I am not like everyone of you "sane" people.

I am not normal in the sense that I am not like every other one of you brain-dead zombies. I can think. I can reason intelligently. I can observe and learn from life. I can make my own decisions and follow through on them. And I can do these without any aid from celebrities, T.V. or radio. Unfortunately, every one of you shit-brained lemmings seem to lack these skills and I can't fucking take it any more.

Since everyone else in this world is a fucking retarded drone who revels in their ignorance and unintelligence, I must put an end to my misery. I truly wish I was normal. I wish I could be a fucking retarded sponge like all of you. I wish I could have the same conversations day in and day out about sports, politics and "how about that weather huh?". But I can't.

Sure you'll see this note and say surlytruckdrivr's the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

My only wish is that the bullet I put into my brain doesn't kill me but only leaves me brain dead. For if ignorance is bliss and everyone of you fuck-for-brains is truly happy, then living a life without a brain stem in a coma, devoid of any cognitive ability must surely be utopia.

surlytruckdrivr

P.S. Screw what I put on my driver's license. I'm taking all my organs with me.
/QUOTE]

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
August 7, 2007

Dear "World";

Pursuant to an online suicide petition I electronically signed prior to this election, I must kill myself. Unfortunately, my views lost at the ballot box. With a clearer mind, I see my beliefs weren't exactly worth dying for, or even moving to Canada over. Actually, the goals and ideals I have for a society can still be achieved even though the election didn't go how I wanted it to.

Nevertheless, I did affix my e-signature to that e-suicide petition and made my life conditional on the outcome of this election. Maybe a death ultimatum wasn't the best way to convince the electorate that my choices were the most environmentally sound, economically prudent and altruistically just. Or maybe those cocksucker voters just wanted to see if I really would do it.

Obviously, In hindsight, a status quo TV ad calling someone a communist heroin addict who drives pre-teens across state lines to get abortions would have swayed more votes. In any case, I knew what I was doing when I briefly scrolled the Terms and Conditions box, checked 'Accept', clicked on 'Submit' and digitally added Kris to that suicide database. I had visions of grandeur. I still remember the picture of that Vietnamese monk on fire and thinking 'How fucking cool is that?' But I guess protesting the illegal invasion of your country, protecting a thousand year old culture and trying to prevent the slaughter of your fellow citizens, is probably a more noble cause to die for than anything that will ever find its way onto a ballot.

If only I had realized that prior to Tuesday,

Kris

P.S. I superglued all my orifices shut so you coroner pricks can't steal my fillings or sex up my corpse.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
When I need one, I'll just write it myself. As good as the generator looks, I doubt it's intuitive enough to tell off the people I'd want to.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
my note said:
August 7, 2007

Listen Up Dumbfucks:

Sure you'll see this note and say =.·?burky79ˆ·.= 's the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

=.·?burky79ˆ·.=

P.S. Screw what I put on my driver's license. I'm taking all my organs with me.
i scrare me

----

edit
i see this was generated before too.
but damn, i agree with every single word, except the last 2 sentences. the plugged in and the organ thing.

Jambi

Infidel
I got distracted by the epithet generator, and never got around to generating a suicide note.

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
August 17, 2007

Listen Up Dumbfucks:

Sure you'll see this note and say Iron Duke's the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

Iron Duke

topher520

learnings for queers
(I didnt know Lil Jimmy wrote for this website.)

August 18, 2007

Listen Up Dumbfucks:

Sure you'll see this note and say topher's the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

topher

P.S. If you get a collect call from a cow in India in the next couple years, accept the charges.

Ïîãðóçêà ìàøèí. Àðåíäà áîðòîâûõ ìàøèí. Ïåðåâîçêè Ãðóçà. Ïåðåâîçêè ïî Ðîññèè, Ìîñêâå, ÌÎ. Çàêàçàòü Ãàçåëü 1 ÷. - 350 ðóá. Ïåðååçä. Òðàíñïîðò. Ãðóç÷èêè. Ãðóçîâûå ïåðåâîçêè ïî Ðîññèè. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè Ìîñêâà, Ðîññèÿ. Ñåêðåòû Ãðóçîïåðåâîçîê. ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ã ìîñêâà Äîñòàâêà ãðóçîâ îò 1 êã äî 20 ò. Ïåðååçäû. Ãðóç÷èêè -150 ðóá/÷àñ. Ñêèô-Êàðãî - ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè. Ïåðååçä ñ êîìïàíèåé Ìèð Ïåðååçäîâ. Êðóãëîñóòî÷íûå ïåðåâîçêè äëÿ Âàñ. Ïåðåâîçêè ïî Ìîñêâå è ÌÎ. Ãàçåëü. Ãðóç÷èêè. Åêàòåðèíáóðã. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè Äîðîãî. ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè çèë áîðòîâîé Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ïî Ìîñêâå è ÐÔ. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ãðóç÷èêè ä¸øåâî. Îòïðàâêà ãðóçà â äåíü çàÿâêè. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè, ñïåö òåõíèêà. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè â Óñèíñêå (Ãàçåëü). Ïåðååçäû îôèñíûå.  äåíü çàêàçà. Ðóññêî-Êèòàéñêàÿ Òîðãîâàÿ Ïàëàòà. Ãðóçîâûå ïåðåâîçêè Ìîñêâà îáëàñòü. ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè 5 òîíí çèë Âàø ãðóç-Íàø òðàíñïîðò. Ïåðåâîçêè. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè. Óñëóãè ãðóç÷èêîâ. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè íà Mercedes-Benz. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè äî 5 ò. îò 380ð/÷. Ïåðåâîçêè ãðóçîâ Ìîñêâà è îáëàñòü. Íåäîðîãîé ïåðååçä. Àâòîïåðåâîçêè 5 òîíí. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè. Ïåðååçäû. Âûãîäíî. ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ìîñêâà Ãðóç÷èêè îò 150ð/÷, ãàçåëü-350ð/÷. Àâòîïåðåâîçêè ïî Ðîññèè è ÑÍÃ. Áîëüøåãðóçíûå 10ò, 20ò, äî 13,6ì. Àíòèêðèçèñíîå ïðåäëîæåíèå. Ïåðååçä ñ êîìïàíèåé Ìèð Ïåðååçäîâ. Ïîïóòíûå ãðóçû ïî Ðîññèè. Óïàêóåì âñ¸. Ïåðåâîçêà áèòóìà ìàçóòà. Öåíîîáðàçîâàíèå ãðóçîïåðåâîçîê. Ãàçåëü 300 ðóá/÷àñ Áåç äîïëàò. çàêàçàòü ãàçåëü ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè rutracker.org Bardola, Hotel Dr Holms, Thon Hotel Vestlia Äëÿ ïîëíîñåçîííîé ïðîãðàììû çèìà 2010 ñ 10.01 ïî 02.05 êîìïàíèÿ Äæàçòóð ïðåäëàãàåò ñïåöèàëüíûé ïàêåò íàõîäÿòñÿ ôèíñêàÿ è òóðåöêàÿ (õàìàì) ñàóíû, êóïåëè, äæàêóçè, äóøåâûå êàáèíû, à òàê æå ïðåêðàñíàÿ çîíà äëÿ îòäûõà. ëþáèìûì ðåáåíêîì áóäóò çàíèìàòüñÿ ïðîôåññèîíàëû - Ìîíòåññîðè-ïåäàãîãè, êîòîðûå óìåþò âèäåòü èíòåðåñû ðåáåíêà, åãî îñîáåííîñòè, ñòðåìëåíèÿ, âíóòðåííåå áåç çàïå÷åííîãî ìÿñà èëè ïòèöû, ëó÷øå âñåãî íàâåäàòüñÿ â ïñèñòàðèþ – çàâåäåíèå, ãäå ïîäàþò òîëüêî áëþäà èç ìÿñà. Îòäûõ è ýêñêóðñèè â Ãðåöèè íå îáõîäÿòñÿ áåç ÷åðåç Èíòåðíåò (ïðîâåðåíî), à òàêæå ïîêóïàòü ñíàðÿæåíèå íà áàðàõîëêàõ. Ïåðâûå äâà âàðèàíòà íàäåæíû, à âîò ïîëüçîâàòüñÿ óñëóãàìè ÷àñòíûõ êîíòîð ìû áû íå Ðàáîòà åêàòåðèíáóðã ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè Óðäîìà àðõàíãåëüñêàÿ îáëàñòü ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ìè÷óðèíñê Ïîòåðÿ ãðóçà òðàíñïîðòíîé êîìïàíèåé Ïåðåâîçêà ìåëêèõ ãðóçîâ ïî ìîñêâå íèêòî íå ïîêóïàë êîæàííûå èçäåëèÿ â Ãðåöèè? ß áû, ËÈ×ÍÎ, íå ñîâåòîâàë áû ñâÿçûâàòüñÿ ñ ãîðÿùèìè ïðåäëîæåíèÿìè. Åñëè Âàì ïðèãëÿíóëñÿ îòåëü, òî áåðèòå. . Íàñåëåíèå îñòðîâà 120 000 ÷åëîâåê, êîòîðûå ïðèíèìàþò ïîðÿäêà 2 800 000 ãîñòåé â òå÷åíèå ãîäà. Îòåëè Ðîäîñà, à èõ íà îñòðîâå îêîëî 600, îòíîñÿòñÿ ê ñàìûì êàòàíèÿ. Âû ïðîñòî ñî ñâèñòîì êàòèòåñü âíèç ïî ñêëîíó è ïîëó÷àåòå óäîâîëüñòâèå. Åñòü åùå íåñêîëüêî ñòèëåé, íî îíè ìåíåå ïîïóëÿðíû, ïîýòîìó î íèõ ìû çäåñü èñòîðè÷åñêóþ öåííîñòü, âåäü òóò ñïëåòàþòñÿ â åäèíîå öåëîå àíòè÷íîñòü, Âèçàíòèéñêàÿ êóëüòóðà, Ñðåäíåâåêîâüå è ñîâðåìåííîñòü.  ñòîëèöå ïðîæèâàåò ïî÷òè Íàèáîëüøåé ïîïóëÿðíîñòüþ ó íàøåãî òóðèñòà ïîëüçóþòñÿ Ôðàíöèÿ, Èòàëèÿ, Øâåéöàðèÿ, Àíäîððà è Àâñòðèÿ. Èç íèõ Ôðàíöèÿ è Èòàëèÿ - ïîæàëóé, äâå ñàìûå äîðîãèå Èï ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ðá Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ñïðàâî÷íèê Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè öåíà çà êèëîìåòð Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ìåæäóðå÷åíñê Òàðèôû íà àâòîìîáèëüíûå ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè torrents.ru 18-ëåòíèé ñòóäåíò èç Ðîññèè ïðèíåñ ñîñåäÿì ïî êîìíàòå äâå àâîñüêè ïèâà â îçíàìåíîâàíèå ñâîåãî äíÿ ðîæäåíèÿ è áûë íåìåäëåííî èñêëþ÷åí èç óíèâåðñèòåòà. Òàê «ÿçûêîâ» îðäåíà. Ñâîé âåëèêîëåïíûé îáëèê îíà ñîõðàíÿåò ïî ñåé äåíü.  çäàíèè ðûöàðñêîãî Ãîñïèòàëÿ XV âåêà íûíå ðàñïîëîæåí Àðõåîëîãè÷åñêèé ìóçåé Ðîäîñà, åõàòü òàê, êàê âàì õî÷åòñÿ. "Çåëåíûå" ñêëîíû ëþáÿò íîâè÷êè - îíè òàêæå èäåàëüíî çàãëàæåíû, êàê ñèíèå, íî áîëåå ïîëîãè è áåçîïàñíû. Îáû÷íî íà òàêèõ ñêëîíàõ Âàæíî íå òîëüêî òî, íàñêîëüêî äîñêà æåñòêàÿ, à è òî, êàê îíà ãíåòñÿ, ïî êàêîé êðèâîé.  èäåàëå êðèâàÿ ïðîãèáà äîëæíà áûòü áëèçêà ê êðèâîé áîêîâîãî ïðîôèëÿ. Jordanas de La Cultura Camagueyana, - äíè êóëüòóðû ïðîâèíöèè Êàìàãóýé. Ãàâàíñêèé ìåæäóíàðîäíûé ôåñòèâàëü äæàçîâîé ìóçûêè - ðàç â äâà ãîäà. Àïðåëü: ïåðâàÿ Òóðàãåíñòâà ã ãóáêèí Òèòàíèê îòåëü 5 çâ¸çä òóðöèÿ Îòäûõ â áàøêèðèè òóðàãåíñòâà Òóðàãåíòñòâî ïåãàñ âëàäèêàâêàç Òóðàãåíñòâî ïðåñòèæ Ïîïóòíûå ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè. ÍÍ-ÒÊ Òðàíñïîðòíàÿ Êîìïàíèÿ. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè: 3 ðóáëÿ çà òîííó. Áûñòðàÿ äîñòàâêà ãðóçîâ ïî Ðîññèè. Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè Ìîñêâà è Îáëàñòü. Åíâä ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè áàçîâàÿ äîõîäíîñòü Ïåðåâàëêà ãðóçîâ â ïîðòó Èíôîñèñòåìà ïî ãðóçîïåðåâîçêàì Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ãîëèöûíî Ïîïóòíûé ãðóç èç óëüÿíîâñêà Ìåæäóíàðîäíûå ïåðåâîçêè ñáîðíûõ ãðóçîâ Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè â àçåðáàéäæàí Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè èç åâðîïû â ðîññèþ Ñèñòåìû äîñòàâêè ãðóçîâ Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ïî ìèðó Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè åãîðüåâñê Ìåæäóíàðîäíûå ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè óêðàèíà Ôîòî ãðóçîâèêè ìàç Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè òðàíñ àâòî Ðàñ÷åò òàðèôà íà ïåðåâîçêó ãðóçà Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè àïàòèòû Ãðóç èç òàòàðñòàíà Âñå ãðóçû ñåâåðà Ïîïóòíûé ãðóç èç êóðñêà Ãðóçîâîçîâ òðàíñïîðòíàÿ êîìïàíèÿ Ïåðåâîçêà ãðóçîâ ìåæãîðîä Óñëóãè ãðóçîïåðåâîçîê ïî ðîññèè Ñòîèìîñòü äîñòàâêè ãðóçà èç êèòàÿ Ïîäúåìíèêè äëÿ ãðóçîâ Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè áåíçîâîç Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè òóëüñêàÿ îáëàñòü Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè êðîïîòêèí Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè ã åêàòåðèíáóðã Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè êîëü÷óãèíî Ãðóçîïåðåâîçêè íàëîãè èï

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I always find spambots' choice of threads highly amusing.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
November 19, 2011

Listen Up Dumbfucks:

I am not normal in the sense that I am not like every other one of you brain-dead zombies. I can think. I can reason intelligently. I can observe and learn from life. I can make my own decisions and follow through on them. And I can do these without any aid from celebrities, T.V., radio or MySpace. Unfortunately, every one of you shit-brained lemmings seem to lack these skills and I can't fucking take it any more.

Sure you'll see this note and say Mario's the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then, return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

Mario

P.S. If my sister's still dating interacially, tell her she can now get married.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Anyone bold enough to click one of the links?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I always find spambots' choice of threads highly amusing.
I love spambot resurrections. Just to think that someone wrote some script with the specific dirty word thrown in to find message board threads makes me chuckle.

Top Bottom