• Pee in my Butt

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida

Here is the Super Bowl XLII thread. So, who wants it more, Giants or Patriots?

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yes, thank you for adding the poll, and I do apologize for not adding it.

As a die hard Giants fan, I have to pick with my heart here, and predict the upset:

Giants 31, Patriots 28

I know it is wishful thinking, but, I am sticking with it.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
What i think the score will be-
Pats-32
Giants-28
I think the Pats will win

What i want-
Pats-24
Giants-28

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Disclaimer: I'm a Redskins fan, so this can't be considered a homer pick. I'm picking the upset, Giants 31 Patriots 28. A couple of reasons why:

Bill Belchick is due to lose a big game.

Injury or no injury, Brady and the Patriots played real tight in the AFC championship. Like the pressure of trying to make it to the Super Bowl undefeated was getting to them. I think there will be some carry over to the Super Bowl.

Randy Moss will be a non-factor. They can deny it all they want to, that shit in Florida has gotten to him. Plus looking at Moss career postseason stats, he doesn't seem to be a real dominant player.

I can see Strahan playing like a monster, trying to get the ring before possibly retiring.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Disclaimer: I'm a Redskins fan, so this can't be considered a homer pick. I'm picking the upset, Giants 31 Patriots 28. A couple of reasons why:

Injury or no injury, Brady and the Patriots played real tight in the AFC championship. Like the pressure of trying to make it to the Super Bowl undefeated was getting to them. I think there will be some carry over to the Super Bowl.

Randy Moss will be a non-factor. They can deny it all they want to, that shit in Florida has gotten to him. Plus looking at Moss career postseason stats, he doesn't seem to be a real dominant player.

I can see Strahan playing like a monster, trying to get the ring before possibly retiring.

NO way as much as i hate the pats, Belchick is not going to lose a big game anytime. But we can always hope.

ASSMAN

Dec 22, 2002
Fargo
Pats 80 Giants 3

In the post game interview BB will claim he was not running up the score.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY

I hate to be a braggert, but just thought I would toot my own horn for picking the Giants to win. I may have not gotten the score right, but I think did get some of the reasons why the Giants would win right. Congraluations Giants fans for your teaming win. However come September, you guys can go fuck yourselves. :action-sm

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
I'll tell you who wanted it more...