Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
"Im gonna smoke pot every day for 30 days and try to remeber to film me"

:haha7:

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
I thought it was a movie about a Super Jew.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Saw this last night. It was ok. It's success hinges on whether or not you like Doug Benson, and whether or not you're a stoner, obviously. He actually goes without weed for 30 days and takes a bunch of tests like Morgan Spurlock did in Super Size Me, then smokes morning noon and night for 30 days and takes the same tests. It's actually a lot more interesting when he's not getting stoned, but then the movie loses steam when he starts getting baked all day. It also spends too much time on homo hippies in California and the whole medical marijuana debate.

The most interesting thing about the movie is that he doesn't inhale when he smokes. I have no idea what was up with that, but when he takes a hit he does that puffy mouth shit that people who don't smoke do, and blows it out right away. At first I thought maybe because he was on camera or something, but other people in the movie get high and inhale. Shit, if you're gonna make a movie about getting lit, you should really now how to take a hit.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
I liked watching Alf on shooters sig play guitar to it.

Jan 3, 2006
Fuck that. They should do a documentary on my getting high with my homeboys. Ha. That would be a blockbuster.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
everyone plays it safe with the weed.id be willing to do 30 days on smack or coke.i always thought cheech and chong should have moved out of the sixties vibe straight into the 80's with a coke movie instead of (was it 3?) pot movies.get some balls.i understand it may be difficult to do a documentary on meth,coke,or whatever cause you could die but lets at least have the balls to do a coke comedy.(insert artie lang joke here.)

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
WW is correct on his opinion, if you do/not like Doug Benson depends on you like/hate this movie. I caught this at SXSW and meh. I left early to catch the sneak of 21.
It did mention he was the #2 comedian with marijuana jokes. Maybe Rogan ascended to DMT jokes.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
everyone plays it safe with the weed.id be willing to do 30 days on smack or coke.i always thought cheech and chong should have moved out of the sixties vibe straight into the 80's with a coke movie instead of (was it 3?) pot movies.get some balls.i understand it may be difficult to do a documentary on meth,coke,or whatever cause you could die but lets at least have the balls to do a coke comedy.(insert artie lang joke here.)
Watch "Intervention" I think its on A&E

not comedy,,, well, it is to me.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
...miss those days.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
Watch "Intervention" I think its on A&E

not comedy,,, well, it is to me.
i love that show! but still do we need the munchie jokes again? i think a coke comedy would be fantastic.

DJ Evel Ed

SativaCross.com
Nov 30, 2003

Comedian Doug Benson smokes, eats and vaporizes medical marijuana for thirty consecutive days in order to get Super High.
But there is a catch first Doug must go thirty days without any marijuana and undertakes a number of tests, completing the same tests while medicated and while sober, in an effort to find out what marijuana does and how it really affects people.
Super High Me explores the current situation with medical marijuana in California and the United States, specifically focusing on the conflict between federal and state law and the explosive growth in medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles over the past two years.

It really made me want to smoke seeing all that purple stuff, the cookies, the brownies, tea, etc... It was very funny and informative. It also showed some dispenseries being raided by "rogue officers" breaking the state law. It was also sad seeing the patients's medicine being taken away. No meth labs around to bust?
The interview with super stoner Marc Emery was funny. He just rambled & rambled and Doug said he just "ran through a marijuana gauntlet"

It's like Super Size Me.....on weed.

Never heard of Doug Benson before, he's now a household name......in my household.

Jan 6, 2006
30 days? Try 3 days tops before your nose can't suck up anything.

I liked the movie, it was pretty funny for what it was.

When the guy yelled, 'Go bust a meth lab you fucking pussies' to the DEA agent, I lost it.