Super random request

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
If anyone has a free moment I need a photo-shop of a mini-pony drinking a martini. Doesn't have to be of super high quality so if anyone just practicing wants to take a stab at it that would be ok.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i did a quick search for a picture to use for this and found

lets all just enjoy that for a moment

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Couldn't find too many ponies that looked ready for a drink except maybe this festive little guy.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Couldn't find too many ponies that looked ready for a drink except maybe this festive little guy.

that guy rules...I wanna see him with a huge cup of cocoa in front of him

or something like that...

Dec 2, 2005
Missouri Valley, Ia
If anyone has a free moment I need a photo-shop of a mini-pony drinking a martini. Doesn't have to be of super high quality so if anyone just practicing wants to take a stab at it that would be ok.

I love the fact that no one questions WHY he needs this pic.

I love this board.

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY

I love this board.
Well, I naturally assumed that he was planning on getting the little fella drunk and then doing his own rendition of the famous "horsegag" video. :haha7:

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas

I love this board.
Yea I was just thinking the same thing.

I was wondering when someone would ask.

Well, I naturally assumed that he was planning on getting the little fella drunk and then doing his own rendition of the famous "horsegag" video. :haha7:

No no much less hot than that reason. I have a dopey friend who claimed she had a dream where a pony walked in to her bar and ordered martinis from her all night. But she seemed more mad that the thing would make her prepare martinis instead of ordering beer than confused why she was actually dreaming about a drinking pony. So I figured I would send her a couple renditions from the artists in this forum to put in perspective how random her stupid dream was.

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY
I was wondering when someone would ask.

No no much less hot than that reason. I have a dopey friend who claimed she had a dream where a pony walked in to her bar and ordered martinis from her all night. But she seemed more mad that the thing would make her prepare martinis instead of ordering beer than confused why she was actually dreaming about a drinking pony. So I figured I would send her a couple renditions from the artists in this forum to put in perspective how random her stupid dream was.

So.....when are you posting pics of her for us to photoshop? lol

slickbox

Blind kitten = 1000 YouTube Videos
Jan 18, 2007

How about horse face Beth O?