May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
:rolleyes:

New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut, don't forget to go vote tomorrow

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
As a registered democrat, I refuse to vote for Cunt or Nagger. I shall not be voting in the primary

Steam

May 18, 2003
I'm registered independent so I can vote in either. I'll probably go with Democrat and vote for Obama. I want an Obama/McCain election. Don't know who I like more at the moment but having months to decide between the two best candidates would be awesome.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'm registered independent so I can vote in either. I'll probably go with Democrat and vote for Obama. I want an Obama/McCain election. Don't know who I like more at the moment but having months to decide between the two best candidates would be awesome.
Yeah, it WOULD be awesome.

Of course, if you go with that pairing, you're going to be getting it.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Okay, I'm working one of the polling places here in Nassau County, NY and let me tell you, we're all fighting to stay awake. The polls have been open since 6 AM and the three districts in my place have seen a total of 40 voters. There are over close to 1000 registered voters combined and that's all we've seen.

I hHave no idea how it is in the rest of the county/state/country, but if you're registered get the fuck out and vote and drag your friends out as well.

Mark (and everyone else who feels like him) - get your asses to the polls (Ma said so :action-sm) & vote for one of them. You're not sending any kind of message by staying away. Go in and do a write-in if you must .... last presidential election someone actually wrote in Santa Claus in my district. I don't suggest voting for Santa but vote for someone. People in other countries actually fight and even die for this right. Our military is in Sandland getting killed by people fighting to deny others this right. And then change your party affiliation - I think in CT you can vote in a primary if you're registered as an Independent, something we can't do in New York :mad4:

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Yeah, it WOULD be awesome.

Of course, if you go with that pairing, you're going to be getting it.
What a terrible typo on my part. It's what I get for posting while sleepy.

Allow me to correct myself.

If you go with that pairing, you're NOT going to be getting it.

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
Okay, I'm working one of the polling places here in Nassau County, NY and let me tell you, we're all fighting to stay awake. The polls have been open since 6 AM and the three districts in my place have seen a total of 40 voters. There are over close to 1000 registered voters combined and that's all we've seen.

I hHave no idea how it is in the rest of the county/state/country, but if you're registered get the fuck out and vote and drag your friends out as well.

I live in Nassau county. Am a registered Republican.

I got *no notice* at all that we were voting in this thing. No information on our polling place.

Some bitch at my train station tried to shove a Hilary flyer in my face and I spit on it.

(signed - angry white guy)

:icon_evil

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Yeah guys... take the dildos out of your asses for 2 seconds and go vote.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC

I got *no notice* at all that we were voting in this thing. No information on our polling place.

Some bitch at my train station tried to shove a Hilary flyer in my face and I spit on it.

Awww, Croms! Not only do we root for the same hockey team, our party affiliations are the same as well. <tear> :icon_razz

Oh pleeeeease let Hillary lose in NY! That would make my day!

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Voted, was at the same polling place I always use.

Giuliani was still on the machine. Pretty stupid.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Now I'm glad Pa's primary is April. I get to fuck my ass a little long without interruption.
Eh, nothing wrong with giving your little pal a rest once in a while. Put fresh batteries in...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

According to the Board of Elections, they sent them out, Crom. I told them they were full of crap since I didn't get a notice & I'm working here!! Check your PM ... Far as I know they didn't change polling locations, only how things are being recorded (one machine for Republicans & one for Democrats instead of both on one machine).

Oh and for the record .... it is now 1 PM and the three districts in my place have had a grand total of 91 people .... mostly Democrats. My guess is that Obama will win these districts handily since his brothas & sistas are the majority over there.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Giuliani was still on the machine. Pretty stupid.
Giuliani dropped out of the race too late for him to be pulled from the slate in New York State. I'm not familiar with Election Law but I'm pretty sure there's a reason in there as to why. But yeah, it is stupid ... but I can almost guarantee that when I count the votes tonight, some "intelligent" people will have voted for him :icon_eek:

Aug 27, 2002
Bensalem, PA via Souf Philly
it is now 1 PM and the three districts in my place have had a grand total of 91 people .... mostly Democrats. My guess is that Obama will win these districts handily since his brothas & sistas are the majority over there.
Don't worry, I am sure that things will pickup after they all get done work...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Don't worry, I am sure that things will pickup after they all get done work...
The thing is that we usually get them on their way to work and coming home ... our polling place is a block away from the train station. And by this time we're usually approaching the 200 mark.

If you're in Nassau County and do not know where you're supposed to vote, call the Board of Elections at 516-571-2411. There are other numbers as well, so if you call that one & it's constantly busy, PM me and I'll give you one of the other numbers. There are too many to list them all here. Ma

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm independent. I don't have the right to vote.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Look, it took me long enough to finally register to vote, and now I'm supposed to remember which side I picked? And if I did register "independant" I really don't know if I want to pick a republican or a democrat.

I'm tired & cranky & don't wanna bother voting when I get home. :p

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm tired & cranky & don't wanna bother voting when I get home. :p
Then you have no right to complain when the world gets worse no matter who's in office.