Superbad special premiere for Pests!

queeby

Irrelevant Liberal
Jun 12, 2004
Columbus OH
Go see it, it is a funny movie, anyone that likes O&A will really like this movie.

B

BigBobBlumpkin

I did the email and phone thing and it said that they are overbooking tomorrow and to show up early and that my name was on some rsvp list so i guess you gotta pick the tickets up there...what you think the chances are of you actually getting a ticket and how early you think is good to be there

Feedback anyone

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
Feb 11, 2007
It'll be great.
Hearing the moans of the audience as they watch a douche chill filled movie.
I wish I could be there.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
There are a lot of hot chicks in the teasers.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
I called and left a message and emailed...wtf do i gotta do now? wait for a response? Im taking this girl..who i've been wanting to bang for years now, she has a b/f of course. lol

B

BigBobBlumpkin

Anyone know if you are 100 % guarenteed a ticket if you rsvped and got a reply or is it first come first serve to every1 ?

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
First come first, the girl on the phone said show up at least an hour before, but im gonan go like 2 hours in advance...

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
I saw this a couple weeks ago and it is honestly one of the funniest comedies I had seen in years. Probably since 40 Year Old Virgin. I was constantly laughing. I CANNOT wait until Jonah and Michael get in studio.

Also, for these special previews, the companies purposely overbook these things so there aren't empty seats. I suggest getting there an hour ahead of time. It's VERY much worth the wait.