Superbad starring Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and Christopher Mintz-Plasse

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
saw it on tuesday last week as part of a sneak preview its hilarious and lives up to the hype

ChocolateRain

Jul 20, 2007
90% on RottenTomatoes
Knocked Up - 91%

I didnt hear great things about Knocked Up like i was expecting to, but I have heard really great things about Superbad. Plus i'm partial to any former cast member of Arrested Development. Will def see...

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
When I turn 13 ill run out and see it.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I just saw it tonight. Every single joke hit. Very funny movie.

MikeHimself

Thoughts and Prayers
Jun 16, 2004
Philly
just got back from seeing it and thought it was hilarious. favorite was definitely the cops. great movie

Capt.Quint

ANDREW DICE GAY
Jul 26, 2005
Fort Pierce,FL
Very Funny Movie. Mclovin steals the show. Cops were great also as was Jonah(The fat kid). Great movie.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
If you don't think this movie is funny, you should go and step out in front of a dump truck.

Great movie, wife even thought it was great. McLovin does indeed steal the show.

Nov 22, 2005
South Philadelphia
first movie i purposely went to opening night since beavis and butthead. came through all the way, came through on all the hype.

was that billy(entourage) in the fedora doing coke?
And how smoking was becca? anyone have pictures?

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Apatow is amazing. Also, the funniest movies/tv shows of the last 4 years either have something to do with Apatow, Jonah Hill, Cera and/or Seth Rogen.
Superbad, Arrested Development, 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked up, Grandmas Boy, Anchorman
I went out and bought the soundtrack for Superbad, it kicks ass.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
first movie i purposely went to opening night since beavis and butthead. came through all the way, came through on all the hype.

was that billy(entourage) in the fedora doing coke?
And how smoking was becca? anyone have pictures?
Didn't look like Billy to me. And Becca was very eh. Much more oddly hot than smokin'. The other chick, Jules, was much hotter but also had an oddly hot quality to her.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
Funny as hell but I disagree that McLovin stole the show. I thought the scenes he was in were hysterical, but in most of them he was getting helped but Bill Hader and Seth Rogan, or Cera and Hill, so he had a lot of support and was put in a lot of funny situations.

Go see it.

Grace

I'm a firm breasted something
Nov 16, 2005
Philly
Saw it last night, it was hysterical. For anyone who hasnt, I recommend seeing it at some point opening weekend. Packed theaters make for a great environment for the movie.

I love Michael Cera. He had some great lines in the movie. "Samesies"

ol' Cabey leg

As in Ol' (Darryl) Cabey leg
Mar 4, 2005
Bethpage
That wasn't Billy from Entourage, it was the nerd with glasses from Freaks and Geeks. Also some people from Undeclared(another great Apatow show) had cameos. Period girl was one of the main chicks on that show.

Movie really lived up to the hype. A bunch of douche chills when they were talking to the girls.
I didn't think McLovin was THAT great though. I thought all of the other characters were funnier. Hopefully Michael Cera doesn't get typecast. That character was George Michael 3 years later.

Seth Rogen is building a hell of a resume. Just about everything he has done has been great. First gig was Freaks and Geeks, then Donnie Darko, Undeclared, Anchorman, 40 y.o Virgin, Knocked up, Shrek 3 and now he wrote Superbad.

MikeHimself

Thoughts and Prayers
Jun 16, 2004
Philly
Seth Rogen is building a hell of a resume. Just about everything he has done has been great. First gig was Freaks and Geeks, then Donnie Darko, Undeclared, Anchorman, 40 y.o Virgin, Knocked up, Shrek 3 and now he wrote Superbad.
he's doing the green hornet now. plus i think he is naturally funny when u see him on talk shows or things like that.

btw after jonah danced with the girl and he had the period on his leg, i was balling my eyes out laughing. the theater went crazy.

ol' Cabey leg

As in Ol' (Darryl) Cabey leg
Mar 4, 2005
Bethpage
he's doing the green hornet now. plus i think he is naturally funny when u see him on talk shows or things like that.

btw after jonah danced with the girl and he had the period on his leg, i was balling my eyes out laughing. the theater went crazy.
Yea, that was great. You might want to put that in a spoiler tag though, it was the funniest part of the movie.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
Fucking hilarious movie! Definately lived up to my expectations and then some. I did not think that there was one weak part, the whole cast was really strong. McLovin was very funny, though not the best thing, IMO.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
I'm seeing this tomorrow and I cant wait. I knew it was gonna be good when Opie said so, but with this kind of resounding review from the pests, its gotta be awesome. Michael Cera was great on O&A and I hope they have him back at some point (if he wasnt too horrified by the savages jacking it on paltalk.)

Jables2002

Breaking Down The 8th Wall
Jul 1, 2005
Corona, CA
The penis montage wasn't that great... but then during the credits I laughed my ass off. (BTW, after the first 2 minutes of credits you can go home - the very end of the credits is just Jonah saying "I love you")

I think Becca is way hotter than the girl who plays Jules. She was in "Drive" and I always thought she was just really annoying. I like Carla Gallo the most though. One of the best scenes was when the guys on the couch start laughing at Jonah after they danced :)