Superbad's "Penis Montage"

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I love the split second drawing of the Dr.Strangelove Penis, with it's little cowboy hat, riding atop a bomb.

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
That is not the penis montage. That is the setup for the penis montage for later in the movie.

Everyone, WATCH THIS MOVIE. IT IS FUCKING BRILLIANT AND HILARIOUS.

Obi_wang

Jul 30, 2007
Oregon
lol that bit is hilarious both of those guys are really talented actors are they coming on the show soon?

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
That's pretty funny. I will definitely see this movie. BTW, I drew dicks on every picture I could in my social studies books. Lincoln freed the slaves with wood, George Washington crossed the Deleware with a raging hard on, Paul Revere and his horse both had hard ons as did everyone dressed as indians at the Boston tea party. The only thing I did different was draw an arc of dashes - - - - - signifying them all pissing.

jack torrance

I have Nothing better to do...
Jan 27, 2005
NJ
That's pretty funny. I will definitely see this movie. BTW, I drew dicks on every picture I could in my social studies books. Lincoln freed the slaves with wood, George Washington crossed the Deleware with a raging hard on, Paul Revere and his horse both had hard ons as did everyone dressed as indians at the Boston tea party. The only thing I did different was draw an arc of dashes - - - - - signifying them all pissing.
I drew dicks on the side of all the little desks when I was in 6th, 7th grade. Gotta love those Catholic school memories.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
That is not the penis montage. That is the setup for the penis montage for later in the movie.

Everyone, WATCH THIS MOVIE. IT IS FUCKING BRILLIANT AND HILARIOUS.
yess! a movie with multiple penis montages!............maaaaaaaaaantaaaaage!

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Dec 20, 2005
Charleston, SC
I used to draw stick figures with raging hard-on's fucking pictures of people in my textbooks. Now I don't feel so fucked up.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
If i wasnt fruit monkey I would be DICK DEVIL! great nic for here

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Dec 30, 2005
Jersey
I knew a kid in third grade who loved to draw pictures of women urinating and defecating. Page after page of women taking a shit. I did hear later that he grew up to be a bit of a psychopath. So maybe the dick drawings aren't too bad :)

LameScreenName

"That Guy" at the party.
Aug 18, 2004
nj
I guess with Knocked Up and Superbad, it's safe to say that Judd Apatow is the new comedy king.

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston
Jesus don't give them an idea for a new bit.

We will be hearing a Superbad promo with a very excited Steve mispronouncing an actors name and explaining the cock draw contest where you draw your cock and the guy who draws the best rendition wins.
I can see everybody sitting there with pen and paper and a group of young tussleable lads waiting to drop their pants.
Yum!

-V-

/shudder

Obi_wang

Jul 30, 2007
Oregon
i like george washingtons dick thing was great, when does this movie come out?