TV Supergirl - season 4 adds Xander Berkeley - October 14, 2018

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It's weird that Jimmy Olson is more of a hunk than Superman.
It's also weird that Jimmy Olsen would tell Supergirl to get dressed before he texted Superman. I know Supergirl is good bench strength, but I gotta think you try the Big Guy first.

Let's think about this - how far down the line do you get before you call Supergirl when shit gets real?

Superman is first call, right? No matter what?
I think then I go Wonder Woman, if for no other reason than to hear this when she calls me back:

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
It's also weird that Jimmy Olsen would tell Supergirl to get dressed before he texted Superman. I know Supergirl is good bench strength, but I gotta think you try the Big Guy first.

Let's think about this - how far down the line do you get before you call Supergirl when shit gets real?

I think then I go Wonder Woman, if for no other reason than to hear this when she calls me back:

Depends which universe. I'd probably call this Supergirl over this Superman. Maybe even over MoS Superman depending on how much shit I wanted to see wrecked. Also, the villain's Kryptonite is boobs.

LiddyRules

I don't know what's worse.

This music or my compulsion to have to listen to it each time someone posts it. Almost like I think its some how going to get better....but it never does.

And his face, and eye brows, and mouth, also his face.
The theme is the main reason I want to see the Wonder Woman movie. And I want different things to happen after it plays. Like after the chord ends, I want a Trey Parker-ish scream of "YEAHHHHHHH! WONDER WOMAN!!!!" Completely off screen.

If we are talking shit getting real where to point Batman is better suited running point from the Watchtower:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Dr. Fate
The Flash
Shazam

Yeah its probably going to be awhile before I get to Supergirl's name.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
That's silly. He's been working with her for months now (and has a thing for her), she'd be his first thought. It's not like she hasn't saved a world a couple times already.

As a side note, you'd think Superman would be more busy. Not just hanging around on the street.

That's silly. He's been working with her for months now (and has a thing for her), she'd be his first thought. It's not like she hasn't saved a world a couple times already.

As a side note, you'd think Superman would be more busy. Not just hanging around on the street.
Did you ever see Superman Returns?

LiddyRules

FMK - Melissa Supergirl, Gal Wonder Woman, Margot Harley

That's not my order, just the way I typed it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator

Superman is first call, right? No matter what!
you must suck at tactical games.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
FMK - Melissa Supergirl, Gal Wonder Woman, Margot Harley

That's not my order, just the way I typed it.
It pains me, because I love Gadot, but.....

F-Harley
M-SG
K-WW...but she'd die to a kick ass guitar soundtrack.