TV Supergirl - season 4 adds Xander Berkeley - October 14, 2018

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
you must suck at tactical games.
Huh? We are talking about what to do when the shit hits the fan. A meteor is about to hit the planet or a plane is crashing. And you want to talk about tactics?

Pigdango

Donator
FMK - Melissa Supergirl, Gal Wonder Woman, Margot Harley

That's not my order, just the way I typed it.
Oddly enough, it's the only acceptable order.

F Supergirl. I've seen the Fappening pics, she knows what she's doing.

Marry Wondy Woman, and you know what song plays as she walks down the aisle, when we have our first dance, and every time we consumate.

Kill Margey Quinn.

Pigdango

Donator
Don't be fooled by pretend crazy pussy. Robbie has to be a dead fuck. Also, Wondy is 1k years old and still looks like that and you want to mate with the alien?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Huh? We are talking about what to do when the shit hits the fan. A meteor is about to hit the planet or a plane is crashing. And you want to talk about tactics?
You, you do know superman has a really bad track record with meteors right?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Don't be fooled by pretend crazy pussy. Robbie has to be a dead fuck. Also, Wondy is 1k years old and still looks like that and you want to mate with the alien?
Wait, I was talking actresses, if we are talking characters, then it's F-WW, M-SG, K-Harley.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Oddly enough, it's the only acceptable order.

F Supergirl. I've seen the Fappening pics, she knows what she's doing.

Marry Wondy Woman, and you know what song plays as she walks down the aisle, when we have our first dance, and every time we consumate.

Kill Margey Quinn.
Are we talking characters or actresses? Unless Gal is a 1k year old alien...unless she is.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'd fuck a 1000 year old alien because how many shots are you gonna have to do that in life? Plus you're literally cuckolding Chris Pine which makes it even better.

I'd marry HQ because maybe the Joker will throw me into some goo and I'll get a cool hair color and some sweet Hot Topic gear.

Kill SG because I have to if we're sticking to the rules, but Piggy's right about the fappening pics and I'd like to fuck her too. Heck, rules be damned, I'd like to have a 4way with all three.

A meteor is about to hit the planet
Exactly. You call in Superman and he only wipes out most of the planet instead of a meteor wiping out the whole thing.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Kill Harley because with her medical background she'd probably pump me full of some aphrodisiac epinephrine so I'd continue to hump her after she plunges a pair of scissors into my neck..until my heart explodes...
Fuck Wonder Woman because she is a 1000 year old statue brought to life by magic, so basically a sex toy to begin with..plus she's an amazon so you know that bush will be like a forest and she has a dislike of men..then there is the whole death by snu snu possibility...then there is the whole statue thing again..she might be frigid.For the story.
Marry Supergirl..You know she wants to fit in so you know she keeps her vag at wood floor and everything else well groomed, with her whole good girl image thing..you know there is a madonna/whore thing going on, you know you couldn't knock her up with her whole super stuff going on unless you were in a kryptonite chamber that depowers her until conception.

Pigdango

Donator
You, you do know superman has a really bad track record with meteors right?
We're still here, aren't we?

Are we talking characters or actresses? Unless Gal is a 1k year old alien...unless she is.
The way you asked the question...both?

I think my answer is the same whether it's actress or character.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Another plus in the Marry Supergirl column - if shit goes sideways, I might get to fulfill a late adolescent/early 20s fantasy of having a Chyler lay. Supergirl also seems like she has enough insecurities to be able to equalize the relationship, whereas Wonder Woman's confidence will almost always mean you're in the backseat.

I'd fuck a 1000 year old alien because how many shots are you gonna have to do that in life?
Supergirl is an alien too. How often are you going to bone an actual alien?

BIV

Kill Harley because with her medical background she'd probably pump me full of some aphrodisiac epinephrine so I'd continue to hump her after she plunges a pair of scissors into my neck..until my heart explodes...
Fuck Wonder Woman because she is a 1000 year old statue brought to life by magic, so basically a sex toy to begin with..plus she's an amazon so you know that bush will be like a forest and she has a dislike of men..then there is the whole death by snu snu possibility...then there is the whole statue thing again..she might be frigid.For the story.
Marry Supergirl..You know she wants to fit in so you know she keeps her vag at wood floor and everything else well groomed, with her whole good girl image thing..you know there is a madonna/whore thing going on, you know you couldn't knock her up with her whole super stuff going on unless you were in a kryptonite chamber that depowers her until conception.
Another plus in the Marry Supergirl column - if shit goes sideways, I might get to fulfill a late adolescent/early 20s fantasy of having a Chyler lay. Supergirl also seems like she has enough insecurities to be able to equalize the relationship, whereas Wonder Woman's confidence will almost always mean you're in the backseat.

Supergirl is an alien too. How often are you going to bone an actual alien?
WW isn't an alien, she's a demi-goddess.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Golem.

And she's not a golem.

Okay, kinda a golem. But she's still a demi-goddess.
But not an alien..never said she was an alien..and fuck you auto correct!

BIV

Supergirl Poster Recreates Famous DC Comics Crisis on Infinite Earths Cover
Share.
"The Last Children of Krypton."
By Evan Campbell

Supergirl
has gotten a cool new poster that recreates a famous DC Comics Crisis on Infinite Earths cover.

Taken from a moment in the new episode we couldn't help but notice in a recent Supergirl trailer, the poster shows Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) holding an unconscious Supergirl (Melissa Benoist). The scene comes from tonight's episode of the DC series, "The Last Children of Krypton."

Courtesy of The CW

The homage is based on on DC's mid-80s event miniseries, Crisis on Infinite Earths. It was a huge event for the DC multiverse, which included the deaths of both The Flash and Supergirl.

The original Crisis on Infinite Earths cover.

BIV

How Supergirl's Superman Was Inspired by Richard Donner and Man of Steel
Share.
Supergirl's producers are still trying to work out when Superman will return.
By Terri Schwartz Supergirl dug deeper into its depiction of Superman in the second episode of Season 2, "The Last Children of Krypton," but there were also some big changes taking place in the series.

Full spoilers for "The Last Children of Krypton" continue below.

Superman, we hardly knew you. After two episodes on Supergirl, Clark Kent had to head back to Metropolis to return to Lois Lane and his job at the Daily Planet. The introduction of Kal-El after a season of build up kicked off what looks to be a strong sophomore season of Supergirl, with the show already showing it fully understands the brighter side of Superman with only two episodes.

But the creative team behind Supergirl always knew they were going to have to say goodbye to the man of steel in the second episode of the season. They're still trying to find time in the schedule for Tyler Hoechlin to reprise his role, and for now he's not booked for a return.

"We asked if we could have Superman in the first episode, and DC and Warner Bros. said, 'You can have him for the first two episodes!' And we were like, 'Great!'" said executive producer Andrew Kreisberg during a Supergirl press event. "Working on a way for Tyler to reprise the role is really what our focus is on Supergirl right now."

Both of Superman's episodes on Supergirl had plenty of nods to the depictions of Superman that came before, including several clear shoutouts to films like Man of Steel and comics like Crisis on Infinite Earths. ("That's one of the most famous comic book covers of all time, and it just seemed like a wasted opportunity if we couldn't pull it off.") Kreisberg confirmed that all of those -- including the homage to the famous jumper comics storyline -- were intentional.

"We don't do straight out adaptations of specific comic book stories. It always goes through the adapting machine. So we cherry pick the best parts of things that we've seen, that we've read, that we've watched. There's obviously a big heaping of Richard Donner," he said. "That was the Superman Greg [Berlanti] and I grew up on. That was the one that really colored our view of the character. There's a healthy dose of the Animated Series, which I was a big fan of. There's a little bit of Lois & Clark, certainly in the office place. And there's a little bit of Man of Steel in there with Cadmus and their viewpoint. It all gets put into the machine and it comes out as something fresh and new."

Hoechlin didn't brush up on other Superman properties before donning the suit because he didn't want his version of the character to feel like it was pulling from any depictions that came before him. He said he grew up watching Dean Cain's take on Clark Kent in Lois & Clark, but Hoechlin made a point not to watch the Richard Donner films starring Christopher Reeve, or the more recent Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Instead, he tried to stay true to the version of Superman that Berlanti, Kreisberg and the rest of the Supergirl team created.

"My biggest thing about Superman is he always is doing what he wishes anyone else would do if they could do what he could do. That's really kind of it. If it's a moment of comforting somebody, then it's a moment of comforting somebody. If it's a moment of stopping someone else from harming someone else, then that's what it is. I think he recognizes the symbol that he is and what he means for everybody," said Hoechlin. "Everything about him is to make everyone else realize they can be their own version of Superman. He's only doing what he's capable of doing because of the talent and abilities that he has, but that as long as you are also doing everything you can with the abilities you have, you are doing the same thing. You in essence are Superman, but you can't see through walls or blow things up with your eyes."

The Supergirl team was happy they finally reached a point where they could bring in Superman and not have him "steal [Supergirl's] thunder" on her own show. Hoechlin embraced the idea that "this is someone who's been doing this for a long time and has become very comfortable," who is there to support Kara but not overshadow her. Kreisberg said they're "thrilled" with how Supergirl's take on Superman turned out, and "we just selfishly hope we get to do it again." Though there are currently no set plans for Superman's return -- nor any potential Superman spinoff series -- he and Hoechlin are happy that they now have a face attached to Kara's famous older cousin.

"Now that Tyler has inhabited the part and casts a long shadow, whenever there's discussion about Superman in subsequent episodes or the thought of them talking ... now you can imagine Tyler, so it makes all of those mentions and the idea of him being out there that much more powerful because you can imagine it and you know that he's out there ready to help," said Kreisberg.

Even without Superman on the horizon, there still are some fun new interactions in Kara Zor-El's future. Later this season she'll be taking part in a massive crossover across all the CW DC shows -- Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow -- and meeting those heroes for the first time.

"Sara [Lance]'s got a little crush on her," teased Kreisberg, noting that Kara and Barry Allen already met in last year's Flash/Supergirl crossover. "Part of Oliver's journey in those episodes is he's kind of hit his breaking point for things he's willing to accept. He's had Mirakuru soldiers and the Lazarus Pit and magic and Damien Darhk, but flying aliens who can incinerate you with their eyes is one beyond the pail for him. He's keeping his distance, which is a very Oliver thing to do."

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I poo pooed this show early on..but it has grown on me..the writing has kept my interest with nods to pop culture and the other storylines.
Seems they are fleshing out a Legion of Superheroes show between this and Flash.

Last edited:

BIV

I poo pooed this show early on..but it has grown on me..the writing has kept my interest with nods to pop culture and the other storylines.
Seems they are fleshing out a Legion of Superheroes show between this and Flash.
The difference when they moved it to CW this season is extremely noticeable. They are managing the camp factor much better. The crap part all revolve around Catco this season...which is odd since they were actually strong points last season.

Pigdango

Donator
Supergirl is pulling out all the stops, first Superman, now Lesbians! Why didn't you tell us about this development, @BIV !

And what's this I'm hearing about Mon-El? Are there other Legion of Super Heroes peeps on this show?

BIV

Supergirl is pulling out all the stops, first Superman, now Lesbians! Why didn't you tell us about this development, @BIV !

And what's this I'm hearing about Mon-El? Are there other Legion of Super Heroes peeps on this show?
I missed last week so the Lesbian stuff caught me by surprise (Stupid On Demand doesn't have Supergirl)

They managed to handle the lesbian thing both really dumb (in a typical, dramatic way) and really smart.

Having her struggle to come out of the closet the entire episode only to get rejected by the woman she came out for...in addition to her mortified embarrassment afterwards was a nice change from how they usually handle these things.

Mon-El...I don't know what to think of him so far. They are playing him off as a kind of a selfish ass, wanting to just party and get drunk all the time and being forced to reluctantly become a hero. It seemed like they were trying to set him up as a love interest for a while, but I'm not sure about that anymore.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I missed last week so the Lesbian stuff caught me by surprise (Stupid On Demand doesn't have Supergirl)

They managed to handle the lesbian thing both really dumb (in a typical, dramatic way) and really smart.

Having her struggle to come out of the closet the entire episode only to get rejected by the woman she came out for...in addition to her mortified embarrassment afterwards was a nice change from how they usually handle these things.

Mon-El...I don't know what to think of him so far. They are playing him off as a kind of a selfish ass, wanting to just party and get drunk all the time and being forced to reluctantly become a hero. It seemed like they were trying to set him up as a love interest for a while, but I'm not sure about that anymore.
Cw has an app that has all this season's shows playing on it..plus a Web cartoon on Vixen.
I thought Mon El would be a better fighter since his origin story was that he was his prince's bodyguard from a few episodes ago.

BIV

Cw has an app that has all this season's shows playing on it..plus a Web cartoon on Vixen.
I thought Mon El would be a better fighter since his origin story was that he was his prince's bodyguard from a few episodes ago.
I'm not liking his character at all so far. He feels really tacked on.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I'm not liking his character at all so far. He feels really tacked on.
According to the Canon he is supposed to have powers analogous to Superman only his weakness is lead.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
http://people.com/tv/melissa-benoist-files-for-divorce-blake-jenner-report/

Supergirl's Melissa Benoist Files for Divorce from Blake Jenner: Report

By Karen Mizoguchi

Updated December 28, 2016 at 12:29am EST

The Supergirl star, 28, recently filed divorce papers from The Edge of Seventeen actor, 24, citing irreconcilable differences and is not seeking either party to give spousal support, according to documents obtained by TMZ. The actress also requested to change her legal name back to Melissa Benoist.

Benoist and Jenner, who have no children together, wed in spring 2015 after getting engaged in July 2013. They were last spotted together at September’s Toronto International Film Festival.

The former couple met while playing love interests on Ryan Murphy‘s musical TV series Glee in 2012.

Jenner guest starred on two episodes of CW’s Supergirl earlier this year.