TV Supergirl - season 4 adds Xander Berkeley - October 14, 2018

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I heard that if you play the theme song to Iron Fist backwards, you can clearly hear "Putin owns Trump's soul. Hail Hillary!".

The progressive panic!

Last edited:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
They originally had Supergirl sent to Earth to take care of baby Superman. But she was too late and due to suspended animation was still a girl when he had fully matured. Supergirl respected her culture's beliefs since she was aware of Krypton when she left. She hid herself as a human to blend in until she came out as Supergirl.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
They originally had Supergirl sent to Earth to take care of baby Superman. But she was too late and due to suspended animation was still a girl when he had fully matured. Supergirl respected her culture's beliefs since she was aware of Krypton when she left. She hid herself as a human to blend in until she came out as Supergirl.
She’s gay?

I gotta start watching this show.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
She’s gay?

I gotta start watching this show.
She flirts, has crushes, and goes on dates with guys.

Maybe you would like the D.C. television universe more than the cinematic one. But it is filled with 4+ shows so it would be a large time commitment. I would not be up-to-date.

Atom Man has a super suit, like Iron Man. But he is in DC's Legends of Tomorrow and played by Brandon Routh.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
She flirts, has crushes, and goes on dates with guys.

Maybe you would like the D.C. television universe more than the cinematic one. But it is filled with 4+ shows so it would be a large time commitment. I would not be up-to-date.

Atom Man has a super suit, like Iron Man. But he is in DC's Legends of Tomorrow and played by Brandon Routh.
@SOS is right. It's better than the MCU.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Supergirl has officially become lib propaganda media. Holy border wall, this last episode was wall to wall preaching about tolerance of the illegals. It's like they timed it for this stampede of cucarachas swarming through guatemala right now.

Fuck Supergirl, I think I'm out.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Supergirl has officially become lib propaganda media. Holy border wall, this last episode was wall to wall preaching about tolerance of the illegals. It's like they timed it for this stampede of cucarachas swarming through guatemala right now.

Fuck Supergirl, I think I'm out.
I haven't bothered since they made it part of a woman empowerment block with Hispanic Charmed.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Ugh. The "immigrants are angels sentiment" in last night's episode was insane. They had an alien healer who was trying to learn how to help heal humans, for fucks sake.

Ugh.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Ugh. The "immigrants are angels sentiment" in last night's episode was insane. They had an alien healer who was trying to learn how to help heal humans, for fucks sake.

Ugh.
There are so many teeching momments oon theze shose. Eye M Lerning zo muhc!

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Mariel Hemmingway probably called her agent today.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@LiddyRules - You're usually at the head of the outrage brigade. Surprised you missed this one:

https://deadline.com/2019/01/transgender-nicole-maines-supergirl-cw-1202540703/

The CW series Supergirl makes history tonight with the origin story of Dreamer, the first transgender action hero on an American television series. The actress behind Dreamer’s mask is Nicole Maines, the New England transgender activist who prevailed in a landmark 2014 discrimination case that resulted in transgender students getting access to campus bathrooms that align with their gender identity.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I hate admitting this, and I know I'm throwing myself under the bus bigly here, but I found this "woman" attractive before I knew she was a former he.

Still can't deny, he/she's pretty hot.

Goddamn it.
No worries. I got this.

Gay.
Very fucking gay.
Liberace gay.