Superhero Movie

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Seems the parody machine is cranking up again. Superhero Movie, looks a lot like Epic Movie. Looks like it might be funny.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
A) [Homer]Booooooooooooooooooooo[/Homer]

Seems the parody machine is cranking up again.
B) It "cranked up" with Meet The Spartans.

looks a lot like Epic Movie. Looks like it might be funny.
C) Is there something horribly wrong with you?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I never said I had terribly sophisticated taste in movies.... Although I haven't actually seen Meet The Spartans, and thought Epic Movie was epically suckworthy.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
The amount of fail in that movie looks mind blowing.

Jables2002

Breaking Down The 8th Wall
Has it been filmed yet? Is there still time to kill every single person involved with it?

H

Haulport

This movie =

The people who have done this movie, Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie, and Date Movie, need to be lined up and shot. Look dipshits, you are not Mel Brooks or the Zucker Brothers. You can't recreate the popularity or the success of those movies. Plus the PC elements in Hollywood, won't allow it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
The people who have done this movie, Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie, and Date Movie, need to be lined up and shot. Look dipshits, you are not Mel Brooks or the Zucker Brothers. You can't recreate the popularity or the success of those movies. Plus the PC elements in Hollywood, won't allow it.
David Zucker is a producer

Perch1019

Although I haven't actually seen Meet The Spartans, and thought Epic Movie was epically suckworthy.
I generally like these movies because the stupidity makes me laugh and theres zero thought with it.

a couple months ago I thought Epic Movie was the worst thing ive ever seen. . .

then I watched Meet the Spartans. Holy shit was it bad. twenty mins in, I found myself looking for other things to do while it was on. I felt like I needed to get through it since I started it. When they do the gag with kicking the people into the hole, you keep thinking its over but it goes on and on and on and on. The only thing that really made me laugh was the fat guy from Borat being in it.
I didnt see 300 so I dont know how much that effected it but highly doubt it ment anything.
To anyone who has any kind of interest in watching it just for the quick laugh, dont.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
As long as there are easily amused and bored teen agers with $8.00, these movies will continue. They wouldn't make them if they didn't make any money.

Think about it, why hasn't a great movie like Shawshank Redemption or Sling Blade or anything else that wasn't a mindless hunk of shit came out mainstream in a long time? Because no one wants to pay to see it. And that, is sad.

Edit: I haven't seen "There Will Be Blood" because the podunk theater here didn't run it. Hanna Montana in 3D has been there for since it opened. I don't know when another movie has been in that theater that long.

Dopie Opie

Hey guys...I actually have product placement in this movie. Not sure how it is going to work out, but we made the agreement and shipped the product back in July.

So obviously I am looking forward to this movie...

Zenedge premium energy drinks. The official energy drink for the movie Superhero !!!

Actually this guy did Scary Movie 3 and 4 not Scary Movie 2, Date Movie, Epic Movie or Meet the Spartans. Say what you will abyt the last two Scary Movie movies they werent nearly as bad as those four movies.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Actually this guy did Scary Movie 3 and 4 not Scary Movie 2, Date Movie, Epic Movie or Meet the Spartans. Say what you will abyt the last two Scary Movie movies they werent nearly as bad as those four movies.
I agree. The last two Scary Movies weren't awful. I mean they were, but they were fine if your in the mood for that type of stuff. I like a retarded movie too, just not at the Epic Movie/Date Movie level.

It also wouldn't hurt if Anna Faris was in this.

mascan42

Edit: I haven't seen "There Will Be Blood" because the podunk theater here didn't run it.
Don't worry. Between TWBB and No Country, the hacks behind this gem will be along with "Depressing Movie" soon enough.