TV Supernatural- Season 14 - Possession Trauma

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Supernatural season 11 starts October 7.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/09/supernatural-season-11-trailer
Sam asks God for help in the first trailer for Supernatural season 11

by Samantha Highfill • @samhighfill

(The CW)
Supernatural
Posted September 9 2015 — 7:48 PM EDT

We already know it’s a possibility that God could be joining the Winchesters in Supernatural’s 11th season, but now we know why: It appears that Sam asks for his help.

In the first trailer for season 11, fans gets a glimpse at just how dark things are going to get now that the Darkness — a she? — is roaming the earth. And let’s just say that this season is looking even bloodier than usual. However, in good news, Crowley seemingly survives Castiel’s attack, and most importantly, Dean still hasn’t lost his sense of humor.

http://www.eonline.com/news/694109/...bloody-and-has-an-epic-ghostbusters-reference
http://tvline.com/2015/09/09/supernatural-season-11-promo-video-sam-tortured-darkness/
http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Season_11
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_(season_11)
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/sup...railer-darkness-sam-castiel-video-1201589571/

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
http://www.imdb.com/imdbpicks/supernatural-character-arcs/ls033137049
"Supernatural" Producer Teases Major Character Arcs — Exclusive
by IMDb-Editors | last updated - 1 day ago

The Winchester brothers are on the road again. But what a mess they find themselves in. Castiel is possessed by Lucifer, and Amara – the biggest evil the series has seen – is still unleashed. “Obviously, we have everybody in quite a predicament. So, I think I'm excited to see how the boys are going to deal with facing the darkness while, at the same time, once they realize it, figuring out how to deal with how Castiel is possessed by Lucifer,” executive producer Jeremy Carver tells IMDb.

In addition to the season’s overreaching arc, Carver promises some fun stand-alone episodes in the back half of Season 11, as well as certain character combinations the showrunner is so excited about that he refuses to even tease them. “It never gets tiresome writing the journeys of these two boys. I'll call them men now. They’ve earned that,” he laughs. “We got very lucky with the premise of this show in that it allows us to constantly reinvent ourselves. By way of example, we have an episode modeled after Das Boot and another episode coming up that's delving into the world of small-town professional wrestling. Between the horror and the giggles, it just seems like there are endless places to go.”

Sam Winchester

“Even though he told Lucifer, 'No,' to his face in the cage, I think Sam is struggling with the after-effects of having been in the cage with Lucifer,” says Carver. “But also, he has to really honestly ask himself: Is Lucifer actually making a smart point about the best way to stop Amara? I think that will lead Sam to take certain positions coming up that might diverge from his brother.”
Dean Winchester

“First and foremost, Dean has to figure out a way to overcome this weakness he's feeling whenever he's around Amara,” says Caver. “And not only acknowledge it within himself, but with his brother, and really figure out what that means for the fight ahead. This is all notwithstanding how the brothers will react once they eventually realize that Lucifer has possessed Castiel. Once they're in possession of that knowledge, things will take a very different turn for them, and the battle will become much wider and much more personal.”
Castiel

“He's being possessed by Lucifer, but we will start to get a better idea of what and why Cas is doing what he's doing in the upcoming episodes,” says Carver. “He was at something of a low point earlier in the season. So, it's a question of: Did Cas give up? Did Cas feel like this was actually the smartest play? Is he looking to regain his mojo? Is he looking to reassert his relevance in the world order? I think all these things will sort of be addressed as we move into the second half.”
Amara

“In the last few episodes, we really started to learn a bit more about Amara and what she's up to – to give a bit more of a 360 degree view of this entity. We only continue to do that as the season gets deeper,” says Carver. “She is a lot more complex than just a single entity that may or may not want to destroy the world.”
Jody Mills

“We'll be seeing some familiar faces in some stand-alone episodes,” promises the producer. “Coming up in Episode 12, we'll be catching up with Jody Mills and how it's going with her basically raising the characters of Claire and Alex. The boys sent both these women to live with Jody, and she's sort of taken on the role of surrogate mom. It's both going as expected and not quite as Jody might have thought. I think it's a really great and emotional episode.”
Das Boot

“In terms of some more really interesting stand-alones, we have one of the boys going back in time and essentially spending the entire episode aboard a World War II-era American submarine, which is a really, really super neat episode that we're all very excited about,” says Carver. “The boys are starting to really dive into the research of anything that might help them take on Amara, the darkness. And this leads them basically to believe that the answer may lie somewhere aboard this submarine, back in the early '40s.”

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
How this and Grey's Anatomy keep going, I don't know. I keep coming back to these as being some kind of sign I'm in a dream and can't wake up.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
How this and Grey's Anatomy keep going, I don't know. I keep coming back to these as being some kind of sign I'm in a dream and can't wake up.
Chicks like Sam and Dean Winchester and Castiel with also being slightly thrilled/frightened.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
Chicks like Sam and Dean Winchester and Castiel with also being slightly thrilled/frightened.
Here I was thinking you were a guy this whole time.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
There are times I really want to get back into watching this show. But I just can't bring myself to do it. I will still be there for the series finale. Whenever that is.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I've only seen two episodes this season. I've been banking them on my Server and will eventually binge watch them at some point. There just seems to be too much programming to watch now.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Fuck it, no thread for season 13 so I'll post it here. S13 E10 is a backdoor pilot for a proposed spinoff called Wayward Sisters, featuring the various ladies of Supernatural teaming up. Pretty cool episode, last episode Sam & Dean went missing through a dimensional portal & this episode Jody Mills & her gang of misfit hunters gather together to find and rescue them. Pretty strong episode, and hopefully a decent spinoff show.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
DOH... Thank you @SOS for moving my post to the correct thread, and for not calling me out for being a lazy ass who didn't look hard enough. :oops:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Fuck it, no thread for season 13 so I'll post it here. S13 E10 is a backdoor pilot for a proposed spinoff called Wayward Sisters, featuring the various ladies of Supernatural teaming up. Pretty cool episode, last episode Sam & Dean went missing through a dimensional portal & this episode Jody Mills & her gang of misfit hunters gather together to find and rescue them. Pretty strong episode, and hopefully a decent spinoff show.
I haven't watched this show in years, but are you telling me they actually listened to fans and are trying the spin off they wanted to see with Jody instead of doing another mishap like the Twilight: Chicago backdoor pilot from a few years back?

Shame on them.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
I haven't watched this show in years, but are you telling me they actually listened to fans and are trying the spin off they wanted to see with Jody instead of doing another mishap like the Twilight: Chicago backdoor pilot from a few years back?

Shame on them.
That would be correct. Jody and co. are teaming up to do some good old fashioned monster hunting. And yes, that bloodlines abomination was a complete piece of shit that should never have seen the light of day.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
They've been trying to spin off Jody and her wards before right?

I got too far behind on season 13 and couldn't find a stream for episode 14 on Kodi. So stopped at Starbucks and downloaded eps 14-21 with Torrents.
Fuck VPN's.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
They've been trying to spin off Jody and her wards before right?

I got too far behind on season 13 and couldn't find a stream for episode 14 on Kodi. So stopped at Starbucks and downloaded eps 14-21 with Torrents.
Fuck VPN's.
Not Jody & co, but they tried to do an offshoot about generational monsters trying to live among humans without conflict. It was predictably trite, derivative and bad.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
The writers are loving teasing Michael.