Supernatural Season 3 CW Thurs

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Supernatural is about two young men who are trying to continue in the footsteps of their father who fought against supernatural phenomena and evil creatures by traveling around the country.

Sam Winchester played by Jared Padalecki was brought back to life after his brother Dean Winchester played by Jensen Ackles (who was on Smallville) made a deal with a demon to bring Sam back to life for only a year on earth. They stop the yellow-eyed demon who planned to keep open the gate of hell starting Armageddon but not before many demons escaped onto Earth. Now they must stop those demons before they continue the yellow-eyed demons' plans.

The Magnificent Seven
Airs: Thursday October 4, 2007
Seven demons, based on the Seven Deadly Sins, are released into the world and the brothers must combat them with the aid of a married Hunter couple.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Been counting down the days since the season finale. I thought I was the only Supernatural fan on this board.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Sep 10, 2005
Tien's Landing
I hoped on board after the first episode I saw.(I believe it was the third. It was in an abandoned hospital. It was very "Silent Hill")

J

JimmyD81

Some spoiler information...

Just watched the Season 3 premiere not too long ago and I must say... I was pretty impressed with the direction the show is taking. My only gripe is how Dean seemed to be more interested in himself this time around. His ego seems to have gotten too big, but I could just be reading into it too much.

The whole Seven Deadly Sins thing was pretty cool and it would have been better had they kept them as the big bads for the whole season. There was a lot of potential with that story arch.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I've been watchin since day one, love the show. I want to see how Dean deals with his little problem before seasons end.

Jables2002

Breaking Down The 8th Wall
Jul 1, 2005
Corona, CA
The season premiere was pretty awesome. I like this show more than Smallville now.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I got into the show about midseason last year...I like it...tonight's show was good...anyone know who the chick is?..(I have alot of gaps in the show storyline to fill)

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I got into the show about midseason last year...I like it...tonight's show was good...anyone know who the chick is?..(I have alot of gaps in the show storyline to fill)
She is one of two female charatchers, that are making their debut this season. She is demeon hunter, the other is supposed to be a theif. According to the producers, these two females are supposed to be real bad asses and make life difficult for Sam and Dean. At first I was a little worried with this premise, but I think my fears have been laid to rest. Considering she was able to kill demeons with a knife, I think she might be related somehow to Samuell Colt.

Jables2002

Jul 1, 2005
Corona, CA
She is one of two female charatchers, that are making their debut this season. She is demeon hunter, the other is supposed to be a theif. According to the producers, these two females are supposed to be real bad asses and make life difficult for Sam and Dean. At first I was a little worried with this premise, but I think my fears have been laid to rest. Considering she was able to kill demeons with a knife, I think she might be related somehow to Samuell Colt.
Seems like she will be a big help. Much easier to kill a demon quickly with a knife than to cite latin shit all night long.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
I've only recently seen a few episodes (not enough to really comment much about the show), but I think it's alright. The only problem I had after watchins Smallville (new season) was Clark still trying to play a kid just out of high school, it's like "we all know you're in your thirties, will you just become Superman already?" (still personally like the show regardless)

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
They could have done so much more with the seven deadly sins.
I only hope that they are planning something very dramatic.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
The Chick I mentioned earlier......well I don't want to roon it...but I'd venture to say she has something to do with the MOM. Just not sure yet what but I have two Theories right now

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
This show just gets keep stronger and even darker. I think my theroy about the chick went out the window last night, when she revealed herself to be a demeon. Would love to hear your theories Hudson, because I think have a new one.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
She could be the mom. That's one of my theories.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Possible step-sister?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Possible step-sister?
Considering I think Sam is half demeon, himself, this makes sense. My theroy is that considering all his mom's friends were killed(similar to the Omen), that Sam may have more of a personal connection to evil.

Jables2002

Jul 1, 2005
Corona, CA
This season is really strong so far. But I was confused by something the bartender demon said. She was talking about Lucifer and said that once he was the most beautiful of all God's angels, but a minute before she was saying there was no God. And come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing and angel or any real mention of God on this show before, it seems like they could send some backup from heaven. (maybe Dean will make a deal with God to save his soul :) )

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I know its been a couple of months, but I had to dig up thread, after last night's episode. I don't want to reveal anything, but wow the show still never disappoints. Plus how is the CW only network smart enough to say, hey the writer's strike may not end in time. Lets hold back all the new episodes till after the new year. I also just talked to my brother and he said the head writer only wants to do 5 seasons, not only to go out on a high note, but to prevent flashback episodes.