Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I am not sure how this goes one way or the other. Everything is such a mystery. Even the way they describe the the cancer they just removed from her lung. They called it a growth. It's not a growth like it's nothing serious. It's a tumor. The bitch got lung cancer and they can't even be honest about it. Worse, the media on the left and right won't call her handlers out about it.

Sent from your Mom's box.
They collectively did the Arnold line from Kindergarden Cop: IT IS NOT A TOO-MAH!!!

Pickle

Maybe, but I still find it hard to believe that if her situation was that dire, we wouldn’t start seeing it in some at least some fairly legit news outlets (at the very least, outside the twitter sphere). Leftie news might want to cover for her, but a scoop is still a scoop.
Sebastian Gorka was only one of the many blue check marks that were posting insider rumors of her imminent resignation last night on twitter.

Floyd1977

Sebastian Gorka was only one of the many blue check marks that were posting insider rumors of her imminent resignation last night on twitter.
“Rumors”

Anyone can start and spread rumors. Guess we’ll see what happens but not sure I’d start ordering the new drapes for her office yet.

Pickle

“Rumors”

Anyone can start and spread rumors. Guess we’ll see what happens but not sure I’d start ordering the new drapes for her office yet.
I never said you should, not that you would even if an independent outlet reported it...

I was confirming that people inside are talking, and other people are trying to keep stuff suppressed.

Floyd1977

I never said you should, not that you would even if an independent outlet reported it...

I was confirming that people inside are talking, and other people are trying to keep stuff suppressed.
And what I’m saying is that if there was any reasonable amount of truth to the rumors we’d likely see it in the MSM, surely at least Fox. I’m just not convinced yet is all so I’m not yet getting excited that she’s going to step down any day now,

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The only contact with the outside world she has is through her clerks and nurses, who will all cover for her until her last breath, and then some.

She’ll be officially “recuperating” until the minute her heart stops beating, and then a couple of weeks more. Months, if they can keep the embalming a secret.

Pickle

And what I’m saying is that if there was any reasonable amount of truth to the rumors we’d likely see it in the MSM, surely at least Fox. I’m just not convinced yet is all so I’m not yet getting excited that she’s going to step down any day now,
Aside from Hannity and Tucker, you probably shouldn’t rely on Fox News so much. The executives aren’t exactly a conservative majority.
She’ll be officially “recuperating” until the minute her heart stops beating, and then a couple of weeks more. Months, if they can keep the embalming a secret.

domelogic

Maybe, but I still find it hard to believe that if her situation was that dire, we wouldn’t start seeing it in some at least some fairly legit news outlets (at the very least, outside the twitter sphere). Leftie news might want to cover for her, but a scoop is still a scoop.

It took how long to start finding things out about hrc email, spygate, etc. Not saying she is on death row but keeping health a relative secret for a while should not be that hard. Her 4 clerks will handle most of he work and they sure as hell will not say a word. SOTU Or after the next recess(mid feb) will give us more insight about her health(not there-not good)

Floyd1977

The only contact with the outside world she has is through her clerks and nurses, who will all cover for her until her last breath, and then some.

Possibly. I just would have thought that something of the magnitude of RBG being forced to step down or even being near death leaving trump to fill her seat, the press would be all over it. I guess she’s one of the few whose privacy the media will “respect”.

Let’s say one way or another she’s off the beach within the next couple of months, what do we expect the Dems to do to stall/block. I guess technically there isn’t much they can do with a GOP senate majority. But you have to think they have something up their sleeve (other than smearing whoever the next nominee is)

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
First, I think it's complete bullshit that she can vote in absentia. If she is physically unable to to get to the court, we have no way of knowing if her vote is being manipulated or if she is actually the one voting (which we know she's not. she's practically a vegetable.)

Secondly, if Trump gets a third court pick, I GUARANTEE you that the next democratic president/congress combo will attempt to get the court increased to eleven seats.

That's how we got to nine, after all.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
RBG should prove she is healthy enough to continue to serve the SCOTUS.

If she can not, enjoy retirement, you've earned it, cunt.

Floyd1977

First, I think it's complete bullshit that she can vote in absentia. If she is physically unable to to get to the court, we have no way of knowing if her vote is being manipulated or if she is actually the one voting (which we know she's not. she's practically a vegetable.)

Secondly, if Trump gets a third court pick, I GUARANTEE you that the next democratic president/congress combo will attempt to get the court increased to eleven seats.

There a term for that right? Stacking the court.

100% agree. I’m just trying to think what the justification would be to add the seats. Increased population of the US needing more representation?

BIV

100% agree. I’m just trying to think what the justification would be to add the seats. Increased population of the US needing more representation?
I don't think they would even bother with justification. They would just go with "we need to add two seats to bring balance back to the court."

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
If Trump gets a third SCOTUS pick, the calls for his impeachment will never be louder.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Lou Dobbs just reported that Ginsberg will work from home next week and her "recovery is on track." He also oddly kissed her ass for being a beacon of blah blah blah blah blah.

BIV

It sure would be a shame if someone, accidentally and coincidentally, threw a bucket of bacon fat on her steps.