Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Until I see that old hag staggering around under her own power and ability to hold her own head up above her shoulders for an indefinite amount of time with NO assistance I will not believe the reports that she is recovering. My BIL had lung surgery and he lost the will to live. He "recovered" in the sense that his surgery was a success. He, however, was dead 8 months later. He never left the hospital and died in a nursing home. He was 49 years old. Anyone who thinks this old bag can function and not be in a diminished capacity is smoking crack, just like my BIL used to.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Until I see that old hag staggering around under her own power and ability to hold her own head up above her shoulders for an indefinite amount of time with NO assistance I will not believe the reports that she is recovering. My BIL had lung surgery and he lost the will to live. He "recovered" in the sense that his surgery was a success. He, however, was dead 8 months later. He never left the hospital and died in a nursing home. He was 49 years old. Anyone who thinks this old bag can function and not be in a diminished capacity is smoking crack, just like my BIL used to.
49???
Damn. That's awful.

jnoble

Have you lot learned nothing from Hollywood's RBG hagiography?

Felicity Jones/RBG crushed The Patriarchy™ , so I'm sure The Grim Reaper is no match for her.
Yes. He'll point his bony finger at her and she'll stand up and defiantly state her full name to a rousing slow clap from the crowd of people gathered behind her and he'll hang his hooded head and slink away with his sickle

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
49???
Damn. That's awful.
The guy did it to himself. Totally killed himself with smoking. He smoked everything. He smoked 2 packs a day, smoked weed, vaped and had a pill problem. He worked for Con-ed so his dumb as fuck wife insisted he got sick from working under ground and from 911. The guy was totally useless as a human being.

Sent from your Mom's box.

jnoble

The guy did it to himself. Totally killed himself with smoking. He smoked everything. He smoked 2 packs a day, smoked weed, vaped and had a pill problem. He worked for Con-ed so his dumb as fuck wife insisted he got sick from working under ground and from 911. The guy was totally useless as a human being.

Sent from your Mom's box.
Doesn't sound like you miss him much

49 is far too soon to do yourself in nowadays

jnoble

How the hell do we know she has the required cognitive functions to understand complicated legal stuff?
Someone else here pointed out that one of her staffers or helpers just provides her whatever the knee jerk lefty position is on whatever the topic is and she drools her signature on it

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Doesn't sound like you miss him much

49 is far too soon to do yourself in nowadays
The guy was useless. He made $150,000 a year and lived in my MIL's family room with my SIL and their 3 kids. Between her and him they bleed her try until she lost the house because she was carrying everything. Then, of course, they blamed my MIL for it. He never spent time with his kids. I took his kids everywhere. If it weren't for me and my chick their kids wouldn't have ever gone anywhere or seen anything.

The fact that he held a job down as long as he did is a testament to his union more than anything else. They finally retired him after he didn't come to work for a year. He died less than a month after that. The silver lining is that his wife now collects a $4000 a month pension for the rest of her life and collects $1700 a month per kid until the youngest is 22. Plus she has a nice little job at Target making $18 an hour. She is bringing in over $10 grand a month now.

Her and my MIL still live together and my MIL still pays for mostly everything. It's such BS. But at least I don't have to carry my MIL any longer.

It just shows her medical history like appts, hospital stays, radiation, etc. No gotcha but it looks like someone may have violated hippa. Also sets a bad precedent that someone can release your info like that. My wife works for a hospital and said a high profile person like that would have safeguards in place so only certain people can obtain records so it should not be hard o find out ho relied this info.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo