Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
If and when she does croak they will say it how unexpected it was and she was in near perfect health yadda yadda yadda.

You gotta wonder if Sonyamayor has a team of people around her monitoring every move she makes, every thing she eats etc....cause u know she is a good candidate to be next. Or, in a odd twist of fate go before RBG. You dont see too many obese diabetic women make it past 70.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Floyd1977

If and when she does croak they will say it how unexpected it was and she was in near perfect health yadda yadda yadda.

You gotta wonder if Sonyamayor has a team of people around her monitoring every move she makes, every thing she eats etc....cause u know she is a good candidate to be next. Or, in a odd twist of fate go before RBG. You dont see too many obese diabetic women make it past 70.

Sent from your Mom's box.
I’m sure she gets the best money can buy.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
There are levels of “life” that a lot of people accept, look at the hospitals and hospice facilities that contain bumper crops of vegetables. O’l RGB is hopefully a victim of the very system that she has railed against “pro life” I actually hope they hook her up to every contraption known to man to keep “brain activity” plodding along, not because I hate her (which I kind of do) but, because of the hypocrisy
My grandmother lived to 100 but was racked with dementia the final 5 years. Last time I saw her alive in a nursing home a few months before she died not only did she look totally awful but wasn't speaking and I wasn't even sure if she remembered me when I was looking at her. Thankfully she passed away in her sleep not long after which was an incredible relief to all of us. I never thought in my life I'd hope a family member died until that fun experience. She was existing not living which is what you're referring to with Ginsburg. On the occasion I have to walk through one of those assisted living homes for work I get depressed all over again, there's nothing good ever happening in those places for anyone

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
As silly as it can be to joke about, there's absolutely no way they'd actually be able to hide such news.
No, they can’t hide her death but they sure as fuck can hide how shitty she is

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I absolutely believe they would try and hold back the news of her death for awhile if there was any political advantage to be gained.
Maybe they know Mueller is done and want to use any excuse to impeach Trump before he gets another choice

jnoble

As silly as it can be to joke about, there's absolutely no way they'd actually be able to hide such news.
Nope, not for long anyways. MAAAAAAYBE a day or two

TheLoon

You do realize you’re trying to convince me that “Dems” would sneak by the Supreme Court Police, break into a hospital/morgue, steal a corpse, keep it mummified and hidden away from her family, and NOBODY WOULD NOTICE OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!! Not her family, not the morgue, not any of the doctors that treated her, not the Supreme Court Police, nobody?

Get a hold of yourself, Mojo. Are they going beyond the call of duty to keep her going? Of course. Are Democrats hoping she makes it another year in some hope that McConnell and Graham will turn on Trump and not consider a nominee? Of course. Can they hide a corpse for over a year? Maybe 2?

NO
Piggy...you're insane...nobody is saying that...but them keeping her on life support is a real possibility...she is one 9th of the court we deserve to know if her brain is mashed potatoes

jnoble

No, they can’t hide her death but they sure as fuck can hide how shitty she is
I despise the way they're trying to cool her image up to pander to millennials like she's the Supreme Court version of Poochie.
But one of these days soon she will have her cell crudely pulled out of frame with a message that she had to go back to her home planet and died on the way there

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Piggy...you're insane...nobody is saying that...but them keeping her on life support is a real possibility...she is one 9th of the court we deserve to know if her brain is mashed potatoes
I highly doubt she's on life support. That's another thing sure to leak out.

Have you seen her voting record? Her brain is definitely mashed potatoes ;)

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I was responding to Mojo saying - twice, that he believed it was possible she was dead and the “Dems” were covering it up.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I was responding to Mojo saying - twice, that he believed it was possible she was dead and the “Dems” were covering it up.
It wouldn't be that hard to do. Just keep the MSM either ignorant of it, or in on the story, but prohibited from actually reporting it until the best time for them. I can't believe that you can't see this as possible. What do we know of Ginsburg's family, after all? Nothing. At least I've never heard anything public about her son and daughter. What if they're deep liberal too, enough to keep their mother's passing a secret for the good of the movement?

You know as well as I do that this is an utterly fucked up world, and that there are people high up in politics who would absolutely stoop to doing this. To pretend they don't exist is dishonest.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
By the way, I never said they had to keep her carcass on ice for a year or more; just until they find a way to block DJT from making another S.C. pick. That's what they care about, not hoping he gets voted out come 2020, but just that they can stop him from getting another S.C. pick by whatever means necessary.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
It wouldn't be that hard to do. Just keep the MSM either ignorant of it, or in on the story, but prohibited from actually reporting it until the best time for them. I can't believe that you can't see this as possible. What do we know of Ginsburg's family, after all? Nothing. At least I've never heard anything public about her son and daughter. What if they're deep liberal too, enough to keep their mother's passing a secret for the good of the movement?

You know as well as I do that this is an utterly fucked up world, and that there are people high up in politics who would absolutely stoop to doing this. To pretend they don't exist is dishonest.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
This is why full term abortions are passing. She needs more baby blood!

Floyd1977

By the way, I never said they had to keep her carcass on ice for a year or more; just until they find a way to block DJT from making another S.C. pick. That's what they care about, not hoping he gets voted out come 2020, but just that they can stop him from getting another S.C. pick by whatever means necessary.
At the moment, she’s alive. Don’t know the level of her condelesance, but she’s alive. In the event she does die soon, can the keep it covered up?, no. Do the Dems have contingency plans ready to block trump from filling her seat? Absolutely.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I do agree that she is alive. But it'd be foolish to think that the Democrats haven't discussed how to #RESIST if she does die and have probably come up with some pretty far-fetched scenarios. Find ways to delay and stall for another year or two? Sure. Body double? Yup. Not saying they'd go ahead with such a crazy scheme...but they've talked about it.

Their best chance is going to be impeachment. And they've given subtle hints that they're going to try it with Kavanaugh at some point and they'll even consider it for Gorsuch and Ginsburg's replacement. Try to build a bullshit case that they committed some offense and impeach them one by one. But they'll need a majority and the White House...but even then, it's not going to have enough support. But it'll be worth a shot and it'll further tarnish the conservative court.

They're already suggesting Trump is impeachable for bullshit with Russia...and trying to build a case. They'll do the same with his picks. And then a Democrat POTUS can pick replacements to move the court more to the left.

That, or they find a way to significantly weaken the Supreme Court. That could take alot of work, but they fuckin hate the Constitution and the rule of law his country was built on...they don't care.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Okay, let's clear up my beliefs now. I don't honestly think she's dead, as in zero bodily function. I do, however, believe she's being kept alive by tubes & machines. I don't think we're ever gonna see her give a shaky thumbs up or lift a 1 lb wrist weight ever again. I do think they'll insist that while she's still alive, we can't replace her on the bench. It's a lifetime appointment, and I don't think anyone's ever challenged what "alive" means in this scenario.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I do agree that she is alive. But it'd be foolish to think that the Democrats haven't discussed how to #RESIST if she does die
Dianne Feinstein is receiving letters about the next SCOTUS appointment as we speak....now to figure out who's name to put on them.........

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Huh?

Justices skip the SOTU all the time.

And we already know she won't be there.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...adition-regardless-whos-president/1073785001/
This is Notorious RBG we're talking about here. Tough as nails...survived pancreatic cancer and lung cancer...fierce work out regimen. In the face of evil (Trump), she and the Democrats want to show that she is strong and willing to stand up to Literally Hitler. Cancer surgery won't stop her. SOTU would be an event she can attend...alive with her stupid #RESIST collar on...and show that the Democrat party is defiant and Mr. Trump is not getting her seat. That's why its imperative she show as she willingly did during the Obama years.

Floyd1977

Huh?

Justices skip the SOTU all the time.

And we already know she won't be there.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...adition-regardless-whos-president/1073785001/
This is Notorious RBG we're talking about here. Tough as nails...survived pancreatic cancer and lung cancer...fierce work out regimen. In the face of evil (Trump), she and the Democrats want to show that she is strong and willing to stand up to Literally Hitler. Cancer surgery won't stop her. SOTU would be an event she can attend...alive with her stupid #RESIST collar on...and show that the Democrat party is defiant and Mr. Trump is not getting her seat. That's why its imperative she show as she willingly did during the Obama years.
What he said