Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

HandPanzer

τι θελεις

Gonna need someone to enhance this so we can see the marionette strings.

Pickle

The actual article is a good read]
My favorite part is how they ‘debunk’ the Pizzagate theory by bringing up ‘Muh Russian bots’ and not even mentioning the spirit cooking and codetalking emails from Podesta that started the entire theory.

Also, how does the Chicago tribune know who started the Qanon movement? Why don’t they mention that when relatively well-known supporters have shilled for donations and tried to capitalize on Q merchandise, they get exposed and shunned on the research board?

This article is ill-informed imo, but people will believe it over looking into things themselves because ‘Muh news’.

domelogic

The actual article is a good read about how stupid and gullible people are.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...g-death-conspiracy-theory-20190206-story.html

Yup. Still I don’t like when they tell you no cameras. Every phone is a camera and that never stopped people before. The docs said 6-8 weeks recovery. If she is a no show for the start of the feb. session,then start speculating. I still think it would have been a good idea to somehow have an appearance in some way to stop the nonsense because she is one of 9 on the highest court. Giving an opinion from home when no one has seen her will drive this and they know it.

Funny thing with the sotu for rbg is she only attends when a dem is president. Not that the sc is politicized or anything.

Pickle

Here’s an editorial from 2017 on how Supreme Court justices chose whether or not to attend SOTU addresses. He cites quotes and external sources to support the argument.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2017/12/...o-political-scientists-focus-positivity-bias/

If RBG made a public appearance and was ‘looking well’, why not attend the SOTU? Couldn’t the media use it to drive a counter narrative about her attendance that would effectively drown out or at least downplay the president’s message? They would still be talking about it days later.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Yup. Still I don’t like when they tell you no cameras. Every phone is a camera and that never stopped people before. The docs said 6-8 weeks recovery. If she is a no show for the start of the feb. session,then start speculating. I still think it would have been a good idea to somehow have an appearance in some way to stop the nonsense because she is one of 9 on the highest court. Giving an opinion from home when no one has seen her will drive this and they know it.

Funny thing with the sotu for rbg is she only attends when a dem is president. Not that the sc is politicized or anything.
If she doesn't appear and still serves on the SCOTUS, the shill media better stop swooning over her cast iron will as an aged woman justice and start asking how this is nuisance still allowed to occupy a seat on the supreme court.

An unconfirmed report from a non-official source? Why don't we just ask my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night.

domelogic

An unconfirmed report from a non-official source? Why don't we just ask my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night.

You did not find the humor in it that I did. This is exactly the shit msm has done with Trump. The coma thing is a nice touch

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Fake or not this is getting ridiculous.
There needs to be some proof that shes capable of conducting the affairs of a SC justice.

MurphCO

Donator
Fake or not this is getting ridiculous.
There needs to be some proof that shes capable of conducting the affairs of a SC justice.

Seriously....why isnt anyone mainstream reporting on this shit?

domelogic

Assuming question is serious, serious answer is she's probably fine and will be back soon.

Well if she is not sitting there come feb 19th when the next session starts something is up. An answer at that point is absolutely necessary if no show

Floyd1977

Well if she is not sitting there come feb 19th when the next session starts something is up. An answer at that point is absolutely necessary if no show
I agree, but they’ll spin it. “It’s taking slightly longer than expected but she’s still on track or whatever. As long as she’s breathing she’ll still be permitted to serve on the bench.