Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Well...she allegedly return for a private conference with the other justices today:

Would another one of the justices come out and admit she actually wasn't there and this is just #FakeNews? Or that she was barely coherent? Or that she didnt look anything like RBG? Good question. I certainly would think so.

I guess we'll find out more on Tuesday when she due to return to the court, which should be more public.

Floyd1977

Well...she allegedly return for a private conference with the other justices today:

Would another one of the justices come out and admit she actually wasn't there and this is just #FakeNews? Or that she was barely coherent? Or that she didnt look anything like RBG? Good question. I certainly would think so.
Doubt it, they wouldn’t throw her under the bus like that.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Doubt it, they wouldn’t throw her under the bus like that.
Wait - let me get this straight - you think a Supreme Court Justice would lie and say she was there if she wasn't?

Is this what it's come to for you people now?

Floyd1977

Wait - let me get this straight - you think a Supreme Court Justice would lie and say she was there if she wasn't?

No, I was saying the exact opposite of that. But I was referring more to the idea that another justice would leak any information about any lack of cognitive ability.

I’ve also said that I think RBG is probably ok.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

"What do you mean, 'you people'?"

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
No, I was saying the exact opposite of that. But I was referring more to the idea that another justice would leak any information about any lack of cognitive ability.

I’ve also said that I think RBG is probably ok.
As okay as a doddering 85 year old with breadstick bones and cancer riddled lungs can be

mascan42

She's probably OK, but at this point she has to be on her last legs. By the time my Mom went through half the shit she has, she was a year from going into a nursing home. And she was a good 15 years younger than RBG.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
She's probably OK, but at this point she has to be on her last legs. By the time my Mom went through half the shit she has, she was a year from going into a nursing home. And she was a good 15 years younger than RBG.
The woman is not fit to hold her position

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Oh I think it's her too. She's a solid and obnoxious liberal that will do anything she can to spite Trump.
At this point, I doubt her thoughts extend much beyond "Walrus looks good with butter calculator....I pooped."

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
At this point, I doubt her thoughts extend much beyond "Walrus looks good with butter calculator....I pooped."
My grand father made it to 96. He knew damn well what was going on right to the end.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My grand father made it to 96. He knew damn well what was going on right to the end.
Knowing what’s going on, and having the mental capacity to to rationally interpret the constitution are two completely different things, also, like @Creasy Bear said, old people never fully recover from general

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Knowing what’s going on, and having the mental capacity to to rationally interpret the constitution are two completely different things, also, like @Creasy Bear said, old people never fully recover from general
She's NEVER had the mental capacity to rationally interpret the Constitution.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Chemo and radiation therapy can also take it's toll on the body. She went through it when she had colon cancer in 1999. Then she had her spleen and portion of pancreas removed when diagnosed with early stage pancreatic cancer...which she got extremely lucky. And again, right then, she should've given the seat up and let Obama make his replacement. If not then, then definitely when she felt chest discomfort in 2014 and had a stent put in. But no, the old witch wanted Hillary to name her replacement and not that uppity n-word (you know that was her thinking).

Now she has lung cancer, which so far appears to have been removed and all is well at the young age of 85. Jeez. The cancers must have taken some toll on her body....you'd think.