Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Floyd1977

One of the comments points out the floor is the same too.
Probably just a conincidence. Not tremendously far fetched to be in the same outfit on different days, especially winter outerwear and in a building you may frequent.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Chemo and radiation therapy can also take it's toll on the body. She went through it when she had colon cancer in 1999. Then she had her spleen and portion of pancreas removed when diagnosed with early stage pancreatic cancer...which she got extremely lucky. And again, right then, she should've given the seat up and let Obama make his replacement. If not then, then definitely when she felt chest discomfort in 2014 and had a stent put in. But no, the old witch wanted Hillary to name her replacement and not that uppity n-word (you know that was her thinking).

Now she has lung cancer, which so far appears to have been removed and all is well at the young age of 85. Jeez. The cancers must have taken some toll on her body....you'd think.
I don't believe for a second she's still doing her exercise routines as advertised. Or has in years.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Apparently, she read her decision from the bench today about State fines and put a big dent in the way States and city's handle civil forfeiture which will apparently limit it to a degree. Oddly enough I agree with her on this.
I would love to see a video of her speaking and giving her decision so we may evaluate her performance.

Her health is shit, she's old as fuck, prolly has dementia setting in. Don't be selfish you old cunt, you're not Solomon for fucks sake, just retire and give someone else a turn.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
That fall she took wound up probably saving her life. I have resigned myself to the fact that she is going to live another 7 to 10 years and will never leave the bench until they are carrying her out feet first.

Floyd1977

That fall she took wound up probably saving her life. I have resigned myself to the fact that she is going to live another 7 to 10 years and will never leave the bench until they are carrying her out feet first.
Not likely going anywhere before 2020 election.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I wonder how much spun blood they are giving her a week.

Sent from your Mom's box.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Apparently, she read her decision from the bench today about State fines and put a big dent in the way States and city's handle civil forfeiture which will apparently limit it to a degree. Oddly enough I agree with her on this.
I would love to see a video of her speaking and giving her decision so we may evaluate her performance.
I’ve always disagreed with forfeiture laws, they are a prime example of “guilty until proven innocent” how any judge can agree with them is baffling

Floyd1977

So, I’m thinking wackbag needs to have some kind of post Mortem here. Not only did RBG non die, which was supposed to be imminent, but appears to be just fine now. Member when many of us believed the twittersphere that she was secretly dying or was planning her imminent announcement that she was stepping down. Remember to some that who didn’t believe she was secretly dying were considered morons. Remember that people who questioned if she was really dying even though no MSM coverage of it were stupid.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
So, I’m thinking wackbag needs to have some kind of post Mortem here. Not only did RBG non die, which was supposed to be imminent, but appears to be just fine now. Member when many of us believed the twittersphere that she was secretly dying or was planning her imminent announcement that she was stepping down. Remember to some that who didn’t believe she was secretly dying were considered morons. Remember that people who questioned if she was really dying even though no MSM coverage of it were stupid.
You just jinxed her. She'll probably be dead by the end of the week now. Congrats. ;)