Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I honestly can't recall one verified recent pic.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I honestly can't recall one verified recent pic.

Nothing verified, no. Theres a grainy one allegedly of her at the theater last month. But that couldve been from any time previously.

Found this one from Twitter...

The fact that no one is assisting her into the car leads me to believe it's not her. And again...not verified.

But I mean, it's been said that she returned to work almost a month ago. If something was fishy, I think one of the clerks/staff or justices themselves would come out and say she hasn't actually returned to work yet and no one has seen her.

domelogic

But I mean, it's been said that she returned to work almost a month ago. If something was fishy, I think one of the clerks/staff or justices themselves would come out and say she hasn't actually returned to work yet and no one has seen her.

I don’t think so. None of the justices would say a word, probably out of respect. Clerks/staff have been complicit in everything for how many years now. No way they give anything up. It is telling to me that the justices have heard cases and not one photo of her there hearing the case. You would think with all the talk something like that would be a simple thing to put all questions to bed. I have no idea what is happening but I do know the msm/Dems wanted this to just go away and it seems like it has.

My guess is you hear that she wrote the opinion for some case soon.

Floyd1977

I don’t think so. None of the justices would say a word, probably out of respect. Clerks/staff have been complicit in everything for how many years now. No way they give anything up. It is telling to me that the justices have heard cases and not one photo of her there hearing the case. You would think with all the talk something like that would be a simple thing to put all questions to bed. I have no idea what is happening but I do know the msm/Dems wanted this to just go away and it seems like it has.

Maybe it's that she's ok. We were hoping for a while that she was in a condition where she'd be forced to step down. Hasn't happened.

domelogic

Maybe it's that she's ok. We were hoping for a while that she was in a condition where she'd be forced to step down. Hasn't happened.

If she truly was ok, like pre operation in December ok, they would have paraded her around like they did before all this. She most likely is good enough but at this point is not as strong as she was. In that case they do not want her being exposed as weak or weaker than she was

Floyd1977

If she truly was ok, like pre operation in December ok, they would have paraded her around like they did before all this. She most likely is good enough but at this point is not as strong as she was. In that case they do not want her being exposed as weak or weaker than she was
Maybe, but still doesn’t force off the bench. She still could have 5 years left in her for all we know

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

We did hear her opinion on civil forfeiture. I read the opinion. I didn't actually hear her give it.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
And remember, there were reports that she had the operation in the morning and soon after, she managed to give a vote of dissent against one of Trump's immigration policies and was yuckin it up with her gal pals later that night on the phone, who all said she sounded really strong. That was the day of the surgery. They also said the surgery was a success and they got the cancer, but the tests were not full conclusive yet to determine if it had spread. I dont think we ever got that follow-up "yup, those tests confirm no more cancer and no further radiation or chemo needed." But we didnt.

Someone would snap a pic of her if she were out in public. We're all equipped with cameras nowadays, and her admirers want to be the ones to shove it in everyone's faces that she's alive and doing backflips on the sidewalk. They want to show that she is the Notorious RBG and the Nazi in the White House isn't getting her seat anytime soon. So it does strike me as odd that, that hasn't happened and it's been 3 months.

But then again, are there recent pictures of any of the other justices? I dont think it's something we see often regardless...they're not exactly the most photogenic people in the world.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
And remember, there were reports that she had the operation in the morning and soon after, she managed to give a vote of dissent against one of Trump's immigration policies and was yuckin it up with her gal pals later that night on the phone, who all said she sounded really strong. That was the day of the surgery. They also said the surgery was a success and they got the cancer, but the tests were not full conclusive yet to determine if it had spread. I dont think we ever got that follow-up "yup, those tests confirm no more cancer and no further radiation or chemo needed." But we didnt.

Someone would snap a pic of her if she were out in public. We're all equipped with cameras nowadays, and her admirers want to be the ones to shove it in everyone's faces that she's alive and doing backflips on the sidewalk. They want to show that she is the Notorious RBG and the Nazi in the White House isn't getting her seat anytime soon. So it does strike me as odd that, that hasn't happened and it's been 3 months.

But then again, are there recent pictures of any of the other justices? I dont think it's something we see often regardless...they're not exactly the most photogenic people in the world.
There have been reports she was indeed cancer free. From what I understand they were the famous unnamed sources.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/03/...ret-rbg-newq-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Dude does a very good job of proving that the most recent SCOTUS hearing, audio only, was edited to include RBG comments.
Ugh, another "Great Awakening" from the QAnon dummies. :rolleyes:

So how does this guy explain how everyone in that room....from the Justices themselves to their staff, to the people setting up the recording...and the sneaky guy editing it....they're all in on this gag? RBG was never there....or was, but was actually in the corner drooling, I guess...or whatever they're claiming? I have no idea.

The rest of the audio with Ginsburg sounds quite genuine. In fact, after she pitched a question to Jason Davis towards the end of the clip, he addresses her by name, as Justice Ginsburg. So who was he really talking to then?

And the clip in question...yeah it sounds similar, Kagan uses the same pitch and wording. Only difference is, in the first piece, Kagan is talking over the woman before she is interrupted by the 86 year old mushmouth. In the second piece, there is a long pause, and then Kagan asks her question. So if it is truly the same, they would've had to isolate her audio in the second piece which doesnt seem to make much sense.

Maybe I'm just still upset that Q never sent me my Presidential Alert from last October and my "I'm With Q" $30 tote bag arrived ripped...and I do agree that we don't have the full details on RBG...but this is waaay out there, as is alot in the mysterious land of Q.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
if she was OK, there would be stories and pictures of her fighting MMA against Joe Rogan and slamming a folding chair onto Hulk Hogan.

domelogic

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/03/...ret-rbg-newq-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Dude does a very good job of proving that the most recent SCOTUS hearing, audio only, was edited to include RBG comments.

I listened to the Cspan audio and I don’t know what he is talking about. Who was asking the attorney questions when it was rbg if not rbg? The attorney responds immediately. I don’t doubt his saying the audio could be edited but there might be good reasons for that or the way he “proved” this could be inaccurate. I like neon but this is not something I can get behind at this point.

Ugh, another "Great Awakening" from the QAnon dummies.
Still not on board? What are you waiting for.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
For the most part I'm done wasting energy on this. When she goes, she goes. I'm not worrying about it. It wouldn't shock me in the least of Ginsberg out lasted one or two other Justices.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I listened to the Cspan audio and I don’t know what he is talking about. Who was asking the attorney questions when it was rbg if not rbg? The attorney responds immediately. I don’t doubt his saying the audio could be edited but there might be good reasons for that or the way he “proved” this could be inaccurate. I like neon but this is not something I can get behind at this point.

Still not on board? What are you waiting for.
My QAnon Decoder Ring, which is on backorder!:cool:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Take heart guys. At her age, she could die at any moment from anything or nothing.

TravisRB69

Please don’t post to this unless the hag actually dies.

Seeing that it was recently updated this morning gives me false hope.