Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

TheLoon

Still waiting for a pic of her without the puffy coat...is there not a government photog that takes official photos when the court is in session? I've seen 10 pics of Thomas in the last month

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The post above was merely a test. I repeat, the post above was merely a test of the Ruth Badger Ginsberg deathwatch notification system.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Okay, seriously, nobody post here unless she's dead, okay?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Yahoo Finance pissed me off with their little "DOW drops 4000 points" gag

Thank the holy baby jeebus, I thought this thread was dead. It has been brought back to life like Lazarus!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Definitely alive.

And yet there are still fuckin dummies who are claiming she's actually dead and that the CSPAN clip was doctored and it's not her voice. Meaning, again, that the entire Supreme Court, clerks and all, are now in on the conspiracy. How something like that could happen, and not get back to the White House is amazing. They always say Trump is 4 or 5 steps ahead of his detractors, yet something as easy as someone saying "Ya know, Ginsburg supposedly return to the court over a month ago and there's audio of her at a proceeding, but she was never there and it's not her voice."...that's something the White House isn't aware of. Amazing. (Or....or...maybe they are aware and they're just playing along and will have a surprise attack when they're finally ready....Oooo!)

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Definitely alive.

And yet there are still fuckin dummies who are claiming she's actually dead and that the CSPAN clip was doctored and it's not her voice. Meaning, again, that the entire Supreme Court, clerks and all, are now in on the conspiracy. How something like that could happen, and not get back to the White House is amazing. They always say Trump is 4 or 5 steps ahead of his detractors, yet something as easy as someone saying "Ya know, Ginsburg supposedly return to the court over a month ago and there's audio of her at a proceeding, but she was never there and it's not her voice."...that's something the White House isn't aware of. Amazing. (Or....or...maybe they are aware and they're just playing along and will have a surprise attack when they're finally ready....Oooo!)
I call bullshit. She's wearing the same glasses as she wore in the other picture. Also, that building has a floor.

domelogic

Definitely alive.

Hey you pick up your head. Who takes a pic with their head down. Obviously a fake

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I just saw a pic of all 9 Justices in a article about the courts death penalty decision and the pic shows 8 of the judges looking in the same direction and ol' RBG staring off in the opposite direction.TBH It's almost looks photo shopped.

Sent from your Mom's box.