Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg death watch

86 fucking years old, they should have a age limit to this shit. 70-75 and you gotta go. How much work can you possibly do at 86 years old to justify that large pay check I'm sure she gets?

Why waste any money treating this wretched cunt whore? That money would be better spent on a bunch of children with cancer. Not some dumb cunt who is near the end of her life.
For the left, keeping her alive until they beat Orange Man Bad in 2020 is worth hundreds of kids with cancer.

KRSOne

Even if she doesn't die soon at some point she might have to throw in the towel; she's a disaster. Unless the rumors are true that her SC participation has been faked for months.
Leftists are already saying there is a long history of judges staying on even if they are completely incapacitated. One example they gave is Henry Baldwin, he stayed on for 12 years after being hospitalized for “incurable lunacy”.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judicia...leaves-supreme-court-with-an-uncertain-future

Justices have faced a variety of serious mental or physical incapacities over time. In the 19th century, Justice Nathan Clifford was described as a “babbling idiot” but continued to serve on the Supreme Court until his death. Justice Henry Baldwin was described as suffering from “incurable lunacy” and was hospitalized but served for more than another decade. Justice Ward Hunt was left speechless and paralyzed by illness but refused to resign unless given a pension. Congress finally relented and granted him a pension so it could wrest his seat from his hands.
I have no doubt if things get bad they will keep her breathing with machines or frozen in time for 4 years if they have to.

And lets not forget these are the same people who say Trump can be removed under the 25th amendment because CNN says hes unfit for office.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
And lets not forget these are the same people who say Trump can be removed under the 25th amendment because CNN says hes unfit for office.
And Nadler is still up Kavanaugh's ass looking for anything to crucify him with.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
And Nadler is still up Kavanaugh's ass looking for anything to crucify him with.
How's that working out for that fat fuck? Even Ginsberg said publicly that she liked Kavanaugh and he is a fine SCJ. Crickets from the left and MSM.

If Trump gets her seat. Oh boy watch out.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Floyd1977

How's that working out for that fat fuck? Even Ginsberg said publicly that she liked Kavanaugh and he is a fine SCJ. Crickets from the left and MSM.

If Trump gets her seat. Oh boy watch out.

It’s hard to imagine who would even want to go up for it. Trump better have someone 100% clean.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I'm resigned to the fact she's indestructible.

Sep 1999: colon cancer followed by eight months of chemo
Feb 2009: pancreatic cancer
Sep 2009: infusion for anemia
Oct 2009: fell on an airplane after feeling "extreme drowsiness"
Jun 2012: two broken ribs
Nov 2014: heart stent
Nov 2018: three broken ribs
Dec 2018: lung cancer

And didn't miss court until this year.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

It's that damn fitness routine!

Did she literally sign a deal with the devil? How the fuck do you live through all that?

TravisRB69

If a SCJ that was even REMOTELY right-of-center were even half this bad, the left would be screaming for their resignation nonstop 24/7 from the mountaintops and on every major network and in every major newspaper.

She should have resigned years ago. This is pure selfishness on her part and the left fucking knows it.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I think we'll find out soon if turning a person into a cyborg is actually possible.
RoboBerg
Prime Directives:
1. Serve the liberal agenda
2. Protect the innocent but not including the unborn
3. Uphold the law as long as its convenient to the current political whims

domelogic

Must be, I had no idea you could have colon, pancreas, and lung cancer and still be alive.

You don’t especially pancreatic. She is not human or has the benefit of getting drugs you or I could not get. This woman better be a study for all medicine at this point. Good for her but the medical community better figure out how she is doing this to save more lives.

Up next, the stomach? Kidneys? Let’s take bets.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Is three weeks really enough time to cure pancreatic cancer? If anything I took the mention that there weren't anymore treatment need as there is nothing more they can do for her.

Last edited:

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
You don’t especially pancreatic. She is not human or has the benefit of getting drugs you or I could not get. This woman better be a study for all medicine at this point. Good for her but the medical community better figure out how she is doing this to save more lives.

Up next, the stomach? Kidneys? Let’s take bets.
I'm going brain.